Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OEM Geniune Wiperblade $11.95 each

Country
    United States
    Thanks

OEM Geniune Wiperblade $11.95 each

Just went to the dealer and got a pair of the front wiper blade for $11.95 each. Notice the box said Bosch.

So Bosch make the OEM blade for our Mirage.

Part MZ690154 and MZ690161

Beside I got the oil filter for $6.60 MZ690072 and pair of front brake pad for $71.44

Attached Images Attached Images   

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wmo168 For This Useful Post:

inuvik (04-05-2017)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Nice... those are pretty good prices for a dealership.
    Will weld for beer.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE 1.2 automatic: 45.3 mpg (US) ... 19.3 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 54.5 mpg (Imp)

Mirage G4 SE
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Very good price! I had bought these for my 2015 Mirage ES I had and they were great. Bosch is one of the only brands I had that didnt skip at highway speeds or make excessive noise when raining. I also have the Bosch on my 2017 Mirage G4 SE that ai now have and they are great. Also Mitsu dealers are very reasonable with pricing on items like this and Oil Changes and Synthetic Oil Changes prices compared to some other car brand dealers I have seen that can charge $74.99 for a Synthetic Oil Change here in Cumberland MD.

Quote Originally Posted by wmo168 View Post
    Just went to the dealer and got a pair of the front wiper blade for $11.95 each. Notice the box said Bosch.

Part MZ690154 and MZ690161

Beside I got the oil filter for $6.60 MZ690072 and pair of front brake pad for $71.44

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    If my blades were oem, and I have no reason to believe that they weren't, they had an odd design. The blade part separated not from the metal, but from another part of the rubber on all 3 in essentially the same time frame, leading me to believe that they were temperature or age sensitive and not usage sensitive. The rear wiper blade hardly got any use at all. I've never seen such a thing happen before. Temperature/age issues notwithstanding, the rubber separation is good in its own way; even if the wiper is essentially done, the blade will never scratch the glass. I've had that happen with an old car.

Honestly I don't seem much difference in performance between wiper-blades other than the winter ones. I just buy the cheapest one's i can. Got a few from rockauto for quite a nice price.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,788 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spadesheart View Post
    The blade part separated not from the metal, but from another part of the rubber on all 3 in essentially the same time frame, leading me to believe that they were temperature or age sensitive and not usage sensitive.
    This has happened to my Mirage wipers, too - the rubber wiping edge parted from the portion held by the wiper frame. This happened on the driver's side front wiper and the rear wiper. I attributed this to freezing weather causing the wiper to freeze to the glass, as this has happened to me before. I figured clearing my windshield must have damaged the wiper.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Due to the fact the blades and arms are so visible on this car I think I will go to icons(bracketless) wipers next. They will look less cluttered imo.

After applying rain x I am getting a lil chatter on the left blade. Should go away.

70 some dollars for front pads???? Wow. Didn't any local place have some wagners?

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
    This has happened to my Mirage wipers, too - the rubber wiping edge parted from the portion held by the wiper frame. This happened on the driver's side front wiper and the rear wiper. I attributed this to freezing weather causing the wiper to freeze to the glass, as this has happened to me before. I figured clearing my windshield must have damaged the wiper.
    If it's happening with that consistency to multiple people, wouldn't it be a design flaw? Or more insidious, planned obsolescence.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Nah - I just think it's freezing temperatures. I've had it happen to other cars.

So there you have it.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wmo168 View Post
    Notice the box said Bosch.

Help me out, because I don't see where it says Bosch on your wiper packages. All I see is Mitsubishi.

If they are Bosch, what is the Bosch part number? I'm going to guess it's their Micro Edge line.

Here's what Rock Auto lists.

Make & Model Type Position Current Price
    BOSCH 40524 DirectConnect Economy Front Left $3.19
    BOSCH 40516 DirectConnect Economy Front Right $2.48
    BOSCH 40724 Micro Edge Conventional Frame Front Left $6.64
    BOSCH 40716A Micro Edge Conventional Frame Front Right $4.14
    BOSCH H307 OE Style Blade Conventional Frame Rear $6.38
    BOSCH 41924 Excel+ Improved Frame Style Front Left $8.39
    BOSCH 41916 Excel+ Improved Frame Style Front Right $6.76
    BOSCH 4924 Insight Hybrid Frame Style Front Left $8.18
    BOSCH 4916 Insight Hybrid Frame Style Front Right $7.08
    BOSCH 24CA Clear Advantage Beam Front Left $6.19
    BOSCH 16CA Clear Advantage Beam Front Right $4.51
    BOSCH 4824 Evolution Beam Front Left $8.82
    BOSCH 4816 Evolution Beam Front Right $7.66
    BOSCH 24A {#424A} Icon Premium Beam Front Left $15.24
    BOSCH 16A {#416A} Icon Premium Beam Front Right $13.11

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    You need to buy it at Mitsubishi Dealer Parts department Part # MZ690154 and MZ690161. They are made by Bosch for Mitsubishi and have the logo on the wiper itself but not on the package. For that price @ dealer, I don't see you want to save a few dollar hunting the Bosch model for it.

I can take a picture of the logo on the wiper if you want to be sure. The original one came with the car don't have Bosch logo when shipped from Thailand. But both design and spec looks exactly the same.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to wmo168 For This Useful Post:

Eggman (05-05-2017)