Thread: Mirage Easter Egg??

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Mirage Easter Egg??

Driving early this morning while the sun was still low in the horizon, I noticed what I would describe as a watermark in the windshield (or windscreen). It is a Japanese language character about 2 inches square just above the rear view mirror attachment and inside the sun block area. The only way to see it is under unusual lighting like I encountered today that early in the morning. I tried to look for it later but it is not visible under normal daylight.

Has anyone seen this?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DAF33 For This Useful Post:

MightyMirageMpg (04-06-2017)

Oh, neat!

I never noticed it in the ones I drove. Bonus points to whoever gets a picture.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Would it be between the rear view mirror attachment and the microphone thing?

Name:  20170407_121900.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  82.3 KBName:  20170407_121900.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  82.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by DAF33 View Post
    Driving early this morning while the sun was still low in the horizon, I noticed what I would describe as a watermark in the windshield (or windscreen). It is a Japanese language character about 2 inches square just above the rear view mirror attachment and inside the sun block area. The only way to see it is under unusual lighting like I encountered today that early in the morning. I tried to look for it later but it is not visible under normal daylight.

Has anyone seen this?

Empty to full in $12 flat.