Thread: Should I Worry about taking Mirage to Dealer if Maintenance Schedule not up to date?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Country
    Canada
    Thanks

Should I Worry about taking Mirage to Dealer if Maintenance Schedule not up to date?

Hello!

My car is making a squeak at stop and low speeds. I'm not quite sure what it is, but considering the serpentine belt makes a different squeak when going through cold water, I thought it might be in that area.

I haven't changed my transmission oil yet on the CVT and I'm about 10 k over their maintenance schedule. It was supposed to be done at 48000 km, and I'm at about 57000 km.

Do I need to worry about taking it in to the dealership for repair under warranty?

Does anybody have an opinion on dealerships in southern Ontario? The one that I have talked to in Toronto, and the one in Brampton have both been unaccommodating and a little shady when I've spoken to them in the past.

Thanks!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    No you will be fine. I've never had a dealer ask about anything like that. Ever.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pryme View Post
    No you will be fine. I've never had a dealer ask about anything like that. Ever.
    I hope your right. Some of the Mitsu dealers I've dealt with haven't been the most accommodating