Thread: RS-R Drop springs!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Country
    Canada
    Thanks

RS-R Drop springs!

So after multiple " No I don't need it " I needed it !!

So it is now slammed? Well maybe not that much but definitively lower by quite a bit!

Ride handling has improved a lot there is almost no "boat effect" more responsive steering.

I did opt to replace the rear dampers (Shock absorber) for the more rigid Yaris 2012 model more or less a bolt on fit.(Bushing holes a tad smaller).

I Will be posting pictures soon of the before drop and after drop very soon (ish...) just waiting on my new mags and tires to arrive then a nice bath and spa. Gotta get her all sexy for those pics !

Rs-r cost me 293$ CAD (shipping incl.) Have to pay additional fee for customs ( will update this once I have the exact amount since i ordered the parts via my auto mechanic { and just in case yes you can order them straight from RS-R but will be more expensive [401 CAD ship included at that moments dollar rate]

Easy to install and do perform quite well. Have them in for 2 days now so nothing too really say on them other then they work. I will review them with more details once they have worn in more and i have gone on a small road trip with Rage.

Will post pics next weeks

RTX Milan 15"
    Falken Sincera 185/55

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkfly600 For This Useful Post:

Eggman (04-14-2017)