Thread: 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage GLX (Garage entry)

1. General Information
    Mitsubishi
    Mirage GLX
    Magenta
    5MT

Comments: 4 / Views: 499
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Hello bzacon and welcome to the forum! What plans do you have for your Mirage?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 48.9 mpg (US) ... 20.8 km/L ... 4.8 L/100 km ... 58.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Welcome to the forum!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 40.6 mpg (US) ... 17.3 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Vietnam
    Thanks
    Thanks for the warm welcome! Looking forward to doing quite a bit on the car this summer. I'm working on a riser/platform for the rear for tool storage and to provide a flat cargo area with the rear seats folded, (toyed with idea of rear seat delete but I don't have a good place to store them). I'm really excited by all of the aero work I see on here, less because I'm super worried about fuel econ, but more because it's interesting. In pursuit of doing something original, I want to make air curtains for the front bumper. I'm also planning on a rear bar stiffener (sway bar), hitch reciever, hood struts, and contemplating a front recovery winch if I can find a solid place to mount it and have the extra storage space. I figure if I have a car that won't turn heads, I'll make it tilt heads to the side in confusion :P

Name:  20170417_183917.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  93.8 KB
    Last edited by bzacon; 04-27-2017 at 03:20 PM.
    2014 Mirage GLX 5MT Plasma Purple
    2004 Accord EX 5MT Graphite Pearl RIP

No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public. -- That's why Ford outsells Mitsu in the US

Country
    Vietnam
    Thanks
    Thanks for the warm welcome! Looking forward to doing quite a bit on the car this summer. I'm working on a riser/platform for the rear for tool storage and to provide a flat cargo area with the rear seats folded, (toyed with idea of rear seat delete but I don't have a good place to store them). I'm really excited by all of the aero work I see on here, less because I'm super worried about fuel econ, but more because it's interesting. In pursuit of doing something original, I want to make air curtains for the front bumper. I'm also planning rear bar stiffener (sway bar), hitch reciever, and contemplating a front winch if I can find a solid place to mount it and have the extra storage space. I figure if I have a car that won't turn heads, I'll make it tilt heads to the side in confusion :P

Name:  20170417_183917.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  93.8 KB

2014 Mirage GLX 5MT Plasma Purple
    2004 Accord EX 5MT Graphite Pearl RIP

No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public. -- That's why Ford outsells Mitsu in the US