Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No words can describe

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Just the other day I drove my wife to a local store because she lost her phone charger. There was a spot far from the others so i parked there. As we were inside the store i noticed this filthy truck pulling in next to my Mirage. My car isn't even two moths old yet. And I am a freak about keeping it clean. So I ran outside to move my car. As I reached my car i noticed there was only a foot between me and the Truck. I weed myself between myself and the Truck just as this 400 LB guy was opening his door. His door hit me and he apologized. I said its ok and squeezed in and moved my car. there is no way this dude could have gotten out without pummeling my door.

Business Up Front Johnny Mullet's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Sit at a Walmart parking lot near the front of the store and watch for awhile. You will see this all the time. I watched full sized van pull up real close to another car and huge 500+ pound guy opened his door right into the side of the other car and then lean all his weight on the door as he rocked the whole van trying to get out.

Who hasn't wanted to do this? Attachment 9719

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

El Kapitan (07-26-2017)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Marklovski View Post
    I'm also amazed by this. I have several noticeable scuffs on my back doors and rear panels.
    Yes its due to the cheap paint. Worst paint quality of any car I ever owned. Its only 2 years old and looks like its 6 years old because of the scratches and dings. And i have been as careful as I could be
    2015 Mirage DE 5 speed Manual - 30k miles

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 44.9 mpg (US) ... 19.1 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 53.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Who hasn't wanted to do this? Attachment 9719
    that's how I feel about non-handicapped who park in the handicapped zone. many times boogers on their door handles fresh from my nose.

2014 White SE with CVT

7. The Following User Says Thank You to El Kapitan For This Useful Post:

Angrybeaver (07-28-2017)