Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Good Bye 2015 Mirage ES With CVT

Junior Member BillThompson-2015-ES-CVT's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    BTW, I leased the vehicle for a three year low Mileage (10,000 miles/year) lease as single pay lease paying all costs at lease signing. Details at attachment. Hope attachment does not violate any forum rules. REVISED LEASE PRICE DETAILS 2017 HYUNDAI HYBRID IONIQ SEL.doc

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 46.9 mpg (US) ... 19.9 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,788 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BillThompson-2015-ES-CVT View Post
    Hope attachment does not violate any forum rules.
    I don't understand why you would think that the attachment would violate any forum rules?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I've never seen one of these before. Looks like a direct knockoff. lol toyota must have a pretty aerodynamic shape figured out, as ive noticed a trend.

60+ mpg with a/c on is real great.

Enjoy the new ride congrats

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Did you finance the mirage and if so how much did you have left that you owed i owe like 10000 and wanna trade my mirage in in about 9 months i need a big ol suv and wanna see if i can get a good deal on a new car

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
    I don't understand why you would think that the attachment would violate any forum rules?
    The "rule" about discussing other cars on this forum.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 46.9 mpg (US) ... 19.9 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodger86 View Post
    Did you finance the mirage and if so how much did you have left that you owed i owe like 10000 and wanna trade my mirage in in about 9 months i need a big ol suv and wanna see if i can get a good deal on a new car
    I paid cash for the Mirage.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,788 Times in 2,107 Posts

The "rule" about discussing other cars on this forum.
    Ok, that's what I thought. Judging by your posts it seems you are sensitive to this. I know the topic has raised concerns for a few forum members here, and it can be a difficult situation to navigate.

I'm curious - do you currently own a Mirage? I understand you once owned two, but if I am correct you have sold them both.

If so, sorry they didn't work out for you. I understand the Mirage isn't for everyone. As I said before, you benefit from having the experience of owning and driving one.

Last edited by Eggman; 06-30-2017 at 07:17 PM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I paid cash for the Mirage.
    Woah big baller ok i see you

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    The Mirage is definatley not a good car to buy new and then keep for only 1 or 2 years. It depreciates at such a fast rate that in those 2 years of ownership you will really "take it on the chin" like a 40%-50% price depreciation.

And especially the manual transmission version like the one I bought. I read only 3% of cars sold in 2017 where manual transmission! So demand is as low for the Mirage in stick shift about as popular as buying a VCR today

On my 2015 I downgraded the car insurance to bare-bones coverage at $50 per month even though it is still being financed (They are not aware that I downgraded my insurance from the full coverage)
    2015 Mirage DE 5 speed Manual - 30k miles

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 44.9 mpg (US) ... 19.1 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 53.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
    Ok, that's what I thought. Judging by your posts it seems you are sensitive to this. I know the topic has raised concerns for a few forum members here, and it can be a difficult situation to navigate.

I'm curious - do you currently own a Mirage? I understand you once owned two, but if I am correct you have sold them both.

If so, sorry they didn't work out for you. I understand the Mirage isn't for everyone. As I said before, you benefit from having the experience of owning and driving one.

My wife's Mirage was traded in on a 2015 Kia Soul, and my Mirage traded in for the Ioniq.