Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Goodbye, 2015 Mirage 5 speed...

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daox View Post
    Congrats on the new wheels. I'm sure you'll grow to love it too. Don't forget a new garage entry with some pictures. We wanna see it too.
    I accidentally read that as "Don't forget a new grape entry with some pictures".

Did I mention it's very, very purple?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinker1980 For This Useful Post:

Eggman (06-05-2017)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    People who might be asking how much you can put in a Mirage G4 trunk? Well, the answer is...

...About this much.

I'm 235 pounds, 5'11" tall. That's 102 kg, 180 cm for those who live in places with rational units.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinker1980 For This Useful Post:

Eggman (06-05-2017)

Business Up Front Johnny Mullet's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I was considering a G4 when buying my first Mirage and they had a higher rebate at the time, but settled with the hatchback. I would keep your better springs and swap them into the sedan (if they are the same) if you will be hauling a lot of weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker1980 View Post
    The G4 really feels different than the hatchback around corners and over bumps, on the short test drive at least. I'm also sure that it is quieter
    Yes to all that. I had the same impressions driving a 2015 hatch vs. a 2017 G4 back-to-back: Better handling, steering, sound & vibration insulation.

Congrats on the new car! Glad you're sticking around.

PS: the one I drove was red too... but didn't look purple. Maybe they do 2 different "reds"?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Yes to all that. I had the same impressions driving a 2015 hatch vs. a 2017 G4 back-to-back: Better handling, steering, sound & vibration insulation.

Congrats on the new car! Glad you're sticking around.

PS: the one I drove was red too... but didn't look purple. Maybe they do 2 different "reds"?
    There are two different "reds". There is "Infrared*, which is the red shown on your link. And there is "Wine Red", which is a dark purple with a slight reddish hue.