Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Mirage Hatch and G4 any changes?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    I sent an email to Mitsu USA and got this reply today...
    Ok. So that is when Mitsubishi will release the details on the 2018 models. Do anyone know when they will be on the lots for sale?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage SE 1.2 manual: 45.4 mpg (US) ... 19.3 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 54.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    With no other real alternative, I'd get the bar if you have a 2014/15 and just do periodic checks on those tab/weld areas.

It could be repaired (though you shouldn't HAVE to fix anything that new).
    I have the 17's. Maybe they don't need them??

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Cause I was bored, I emailed a local dealer asking for an out the door price on a base model zero options 5spd Micra. The salesman came back with a grand total of: $12982.65.
    Here's the breakdown.
    $11,688 Price of car($74 more than msrp)
    $120 A/C, Tire tax
    $6.25 Amvic charge (Alberta Motor Vehicle Industry Counci)
    $499 Anti theft (waste of money Rip off stickers that do nothing)
    5% gst

Now I want to see how much the Mitsu dealer will quote me for the cheapest mirage?
    120 a.c. tire tax and the 499 anti theft are dealer fluff padded in. And if this car is like a mirage you can get them well under msrp

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bolo View Post
    Ok. So that is when Mitsubishi will release the details on the 2018 models. Do anyone know when they will be on the lots for sale?
    There are already 2018's on lots.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobrajet View Post
    You can bet they are reading here...

I also noticed a package/option under the SE trim that I have never seen before. "Colorline, Orange". It supposedly features:

Side Sill Extension
    Body Graphics Set
    Interior Accent Panels
    Liftgate Protector
    Door Sill Scuff Plates
    Rear Large Spoiler
    Side View Mirror Covers
    I wonder if that's the package available in Germany for the SpaceStar... I like it if it is.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    (blank signature)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by K.house73 View Post
    There are already 2018's on lots.
    Yeah, I just noticed that today from the Mitsubishi site. $500 cash back through September 5th.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage SE 1.2 manual: 45.4 mpg (US) ... 19.3 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 54.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bolo View Post
    Yeah, I just noticed that today from the Mitsubishi site. $500 cash back through September 5th.
    After investigating, there are no 2018 Mirages anywhere near me. Still only 2017 models. I did find 2 places far away but within a day's drive from me with 2018 models, but they are asking full sticker price for them, i.e. over $15,000 for the ES model.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I saw a new 7 inch screen and camera standard. And a pass thru seat on the sedan. I might want those two features, since the AA/CP unit sucks.
    mitsu's in the family

2024 Mirage SE

2021 Mirage ES CVT (Sold)
    2021 Outlander Sport 2.0 ES CVT (trade in)
    2018 Mirage G4 1.2 ES CVT (ex wife's car, crashed)
    2017 Mirage G4 1.2 ES CVT Smartphone Link Display Audio (SDA) System(Crashed)
    2015 Lancer SE 2.4 AWC (sold)
    2014 Mirage DE 1.2 Manual and BT (sold)
    2004 Galant DE (mom's sold)
    2000 Mirage DE 1.8 Auto (sold)
    1988 Cordia L Turbo (trade in)

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage G4 ES CVT 1.2 automatic: 42.0 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.4 mpg (Imp)

Official announcement: 2018 hatchback

Name:  2715e613-73b7-465b-85ce-bf99b5bbe0e7-750x500.jpg
Views: 409
Size:  51.1 KB

CYPRESS, Calif., Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. (MMNA) today announced details surrounding the updated 2018 Mitsubishi Mirage. Continuing its legacy of impressive fuel economy, affordability and reliability, the 2018 Mirage adds interior enhancements to its ES base model to ensure consumers continue to receive the connectivity they seek at an affordable price.

Starting at $13,395, a new 7.0 inch touchscreen display audio unit with Bluetooth® phone and audio streaming, rearview camera and steering wheel auto Bluetooth switches add additional functionality and value to the Mirage's ES entry-level trim. Additional changes include a center console USB port and driver's seat armrests in the SE and GT trims. Smartphone link display with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ remains available in the SE and GT trims keeping the Mirage connected and user-friendly without compromising price.

"The Mirage offers consumers a new vehicle option that provides the reliability, connectivity and warranty-reassurance that other cars in the segment cannot," said Don Swearingen, executive vice president and chief operating officer, MMNA. "The practical appeal seen in its predecessors is at the core of the 2018 Mirage and we look forward to seeing this model-year continue to build on its steadfast momentum."

The fuel efficient Mirage has a highway fuel economy of 43 mpg and is supported by Mitsubishi's phenomenal warranties: fully transferable 5-year/60,000 mile new vehicle limited warranty; 10-year/100,000 mile powertrain limited warranty; 7-year/100,000 mile anti-corrosion perforation limited warranty and a 5-year/unlimited mile roadside assistance.

The 2018 Mitsubishi Mirage is now available in dealerships nationwide.
    http://media.mitsubishicars.com/rele...ontinued-value

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

And the 2018 G4 sedan...

Name:  01e87338-6f9c-4bab-8a3f-23a205bc07ac-750x500.jpg
Views: 410
Size:  85.9 KB

• New 7.0 inch display audio unit with Bluetooth® phone and audio streaming, rearview camera and trunk pass through now standard on ES trim

CYPRESS, Calif.,
    Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. (MMNA) today announced details surrounding the 2018 Mitsubishi Mirage G4. A sibling to the well-established and popular Mirage hatchback, the Mirage G4 offers consumers a fresh dose of clean style, environmental consciousness, agility, connectivity, affordability and value. The 2018 Mirage G4 is currently available at Mitsubishi showrooms across the country with a starting price of $14,395.
    "Coming out of the Mirage G4's first year on the market, we're pleased to see the sedan variation resonating well among consumers," said Don Swearingen, executive vice president and chief operating officer, MMNA. "Offering impressive fuel economy and the same affordability and practical appeal of the Mirage hatchback in the form of a 4-door sedan, the Mirage G4 has bolstered the Mirage lineup."

The Mirage G4 utilizes the same powertrain of the Mirage hatchback, 1.2-liter three-cylinder engine. The small displacement engine provides a harmonious blend of lively acceleration and efficiency. Inside, the Mirage G4's long wheelbase provides for a spacious interior cabin and trunk.

New to the 2018 Mirage G4 is an upgraded touchscreen display audio unit with Bluetooth® phone and audio streaming, a rearview camera, center console USB port, steering wheel audio and Bluetooth® switches, trunk pass through, driver's seat armrest on the SE trim and 15" alloy wheels added to the ES Smartphone Package.

Adding an element of surprise and delight to the subcompact segment, the Mirage G4 comes equipped with available smartphone integrations, features typically reserved for higher priced vehicles. Support for Apple CarPlay™, the smarter, safer way to use your iPhone in the car, lets drivers make calls, get directions optimized for traffic conditions, listen to music, and access messages. Android Auto™ extends the Android™ platform into the car in a way that's purpose-built for driving.

The Mirage G4 has a highway fuel economy of 41 MPG. Staying true to its value-driven roots, the Mirage G4 is supported by Mitsubishi's phenomenal warranties: fully transferable 5-year/60,000 mile new vehicle limited warranty; 10-year/100,000 mile powertrain limited warranty; 7-year/100,000 mile anti-corrosion perforation limited warranty and a 5-year/unlimited mile roadside assistance.
    http://media.mitsubishicars.com/rele...d-enhancements

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)