Thread: shaved rear door handles

Country
    United States
    Thanks

shaved rear door handles

This morning i real realized i have everything i need to shave my door handles except proper paint, -- Which I'll never have.

So i installed a door actuator and took my handle off, taped over the hole and plasti-dipped the tape just to get a quick visual if it's worth perusing in metal

It's neat like i thought but honestly didn't give the huge visual impact i suspected it would, like on the Chevy's. I probably will end up un-do-ing what i did, instead of actually going thru with the shave.

I personally feel it makes the car look bigger without the handle on.

If anyone's interested the door actuators are like $5/each and are plenty strong on banggood.com

Enjoy my insanity

Attached Images Attached Images     

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MightyMirageMpg For This Useful Post:

Cobrajet (06-17-2017),Daox (06-16-2017),mitsumi (06-16-2017)

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks
    it does look a bit bigger its just that the color is not the same as the oem paint and if possible to cover up the edges of the rear then it would look like a wagon haha. but great idea!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage GLS 1.2 manual: 3,108.4 mpg (US) ... 1,321.5 km/L ... 0.1 L/100 km ... 3,733.0 mpg (Imp)