Maybe I did not notice in a prior test drive, but yesterday I took out a new SE with CVT (won't take a CVT out again, dangerously SLOW.. more on that).. but the head cushion was extremely uncomfortable for me. I felt like it was "pushing" my head forward, instead of letting is Rest.

I bring this up because;
A. I am very disappointed, I wanted to buy one and likely could at a price I wanted to.
B. I would like to know if anyone else has experienced this with their Mirage, or (more likely) kept them from buying one?

I would without even a shadow chose the 5 speed. It was adequate on the last test drive I took. But I noticed when just trying to make a left in an intersection with a really wide hole to enter before cars continued, I hit the accelerator over half down and the car took like 3 seconds to have ANY response. Keep in mind I am a very very chill driver. Not in anyway a demanding boy racer type.. but it was downright scary to me.

That head rest, though? I cannot do it. I wonder why it was different? I sat in 3 other Mirages to rule it out. The Lancer was Fine. The salesman even pulled a Lancer rest to see if it would work in a Mirage, of course, wrong size.