Thread: Did you know: Texas is Mitsubishi's biggest U.S. market

Did you know: Texas is Mitsubishi's biggest U.S. market

Food for thought:

According to Edmunds, Ford, Ram, GMC, Cadillac, and Mitsubishi all claim Texas as their largest market.
    http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/201...gust-2017-ytd/

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

Top_Fuel (09-01-2017)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Wow, that is surprising. Kinda flies in the face of the stereotypical pick-up driving Texan.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage SE 1.2 manual: 45.4 mpg (US) ... 19.3 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 54.5 mpg (Imp)

And now, "thanks" to Hurricane Harvey, even more Texans are shopping for cars:

New Car Sales Surge In Texas With Hurricane Victims Desperate For Transportation

Many dealerships in the region managed to move inventory to safer spaces ahead of the storm, the publication reports. But that inventory is now increasingly pinched as people in places like Houston, Beaumont, the Gulf Coast and other areas rush to get new cars.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    It's actually not all that surprising really. With a large gas industry, I can't imagine public transit is all that well developed, not to mention Texas is geographically huge. The need of a car there is likely greater than many other places in the states, and for many young people, that means cheap, reliable transport.