Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello From Oregon

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex1a1f View Post
    Awesome. Tint King. I did 20% back three..50% front doors.. and 5% windshield strip.
    I bet that looks really nice. I picked up new wheels from Discount when I saw the deal they had going recently. I have also started replacing my lights with LEDs. Tinting is on my list to get done soon.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattman540 View Post
    I bet that looks really nice. I picked up new wheels from Discount when I saw the deal they had going recently. I have also started replacing my lights with LEDs. Tinting is on my list to get done soon.
    Throw some updated pictures in your garage on here when you can. Esp once you get the wheels on. There is a lot you can change and mod on your Mirage.. I'd start with led fender repeaters and rear bumper lights... but that's just me
    (blank signature)

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    I think I test drove that exact orange ES in Gladstone. It was on sale for the lower 9k range. Cool little car. Love the color. I was mighty tempted.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by djkenny View Post
    I think I test drove that exact orange ES in Gladstone. It was on sale for the lower 9k range. Cool little car. Love the color. I was mighty tempted.
    I picked mine up in Vancouver. The dealership had a few for right around 9k.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,562 Times in 1,120 Posts
    I picked mine up in Vancouver. The dealership had a few for right around 9k.
    Great price! Be thankful that you have two dealers in relative close proximity to compare to. With Eugene Mitsubishi closing my closest dealer is now Gladstone Mitsubishi, which is a more than 500 mile round trip for me.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 40.5 mpg (US) ... 17.2 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by inuvik View Post
    Great price! Be thankful that you have two dealers in relative close proximity to compare to. With Eugene Mitsubishi closing my closest dealer is now Gladstone Mitsubishi, which is a more than 500 mile round trip for me.
    That's a bummer. Have you been to Gladstone for any service? I'm trying to find out if I should take my car their or Vancouver.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,562 Times in 1,120 Posts
    That's a bummer. Have you been to Gladstone for any service? I'm trying to find out if I should take my car their or Vancouver.
    I don't have any info on Gladstone. There are quite a few PDX members here who could give us some feedback good or bad based on their experiences.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 40.5 mpg (US) ... 17.2 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.6 mpg (Imp)

Business Up Front Johnny Mullet's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Glad you could join us.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by inuvik View Post
    I don't have any info on Gladstone. There are quite a few PDX members here who could give us some feedback good or bad based on their experiences.
    I bought mine from Gladstone and had a good experience. However in 20k miles I haven't used them since I do all service myself.
    (blank signature)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I bought my 2015 ES from Gladstone. Strange experience. The sales guy was young and inexperienced. I told him no text messages and 90% of the process ended up on text. It took over a week of back and forth nonsense, but I finally got my price for my trade and the new car to reasonable numbers. Compared to other dealers I've used form myself and friends, I found this unprofessional. The finance guy was an idiot. And I wasn't even financing the car. Several mistakes were made, including, writing up the wrong car. How hard can an all cash deal be? The car had been sitting on the lot for a long time and consequently needed a lot of prepping. It was delivered in the filthiest condition I've ever seen in a new car and I had to re-do it all myself afterwards.

I don't put on a lot of miles - only about 10K in my year and a half of ownership, but I've taken it in for oil changes twice and the service department has been fine. If I were ever to purchase another Mitsu (doubtful), I'd shop the other nearby dealership as well. The car has been fine and I love how maneuverable it is, but next time, I will get something a tad more substantial. Given the amount of miles I put on the car, unless the car is totaled, next time will not be anytime soon. My Mirage is a spoiled, garage kept baby, so it should last a long time.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ranny For This Useful Post:

Alex1a1f (09-17-2017)