Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Used Mirages aren't cheap enough yet! So here's my new $1k car (1990 Miata)

I only drove the $\#tbox Miata for about 5 weeks this fall - my 5th season since I got the car. (I typically put it on the road in late summer... fall is my favourite season for a convertible.)

No repairs this year. Last year it needed a thermostat. I replaced the rad in the first year.

Did one fill-up at around 53 MPG.

It's hilarious: getting back into the Mirage after putting the Miata away always feels like the lap of luxury. So quiet and refined! Such a comfortable ride!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

Fummins (11-21-2023)

I know the feeling. I drove my Delica pretty much almost every day since I bought it in September then switched back to the Mirage this week.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    The very first car I ever got to drive was my uncle's Miata. I don't recall what year his was but I know that was in 2002. I was 11 at the time lol but it was fun.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2022 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 28.1 mpg (US) ... 11.9 km/L ... 8.4 L/100 km ... 33.7 mpg (Imp)