Thread: Phone use on 2017 Mirage SE

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

Phone use on 2017 Mirage SE

Can anyone tell me how to delete call history, including dialed and received calls on my 2017 se Mirage. Thank you all in advance.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    I wasn't aware (or just never thought about it) that call data is stored in car. I assumed because it downloads phonebook each time I connect that it didn't store anything, but read it from phone storage.
    Now I'm interested too..
    Will weld for beer.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE 1.2 automatic: 45.3 mpg (US) ... 19.3 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 54.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,785 Times in 2,104 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zippo49 View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to delete call history, including dialed and received calls on my 2017 se Mirage. Thank you all in advance.
    Just to clarify, does your Mirage have the display audio with smartphone link?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Yes it does.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Ok.

I checked the owner's manual but of course there is no reference to the display audio in it, and I don't have a copy of a manual for the display audio radio.

I wanted to go through the manual to see if there was any reference to call history tracking. What makes you think the radio is tracking your call history, and how is this different from your (our?) phone service provider(s) from tracking it on our phones?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    The display shows all call history dialed and received. There seems no way to delete that history. I just would like that history deleted if I wish so. I'm sure that phone providers do have the capability to track our phone history. I'm not worried about that, I would just like to be able to delete it off of my car audio display screen. I don't care if Mitsubishi holds that info somewhere, I just don't want myself or anyone else seeing my call history. I hope that makes more sense. Thank you in advance to all.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    The display shows all call history dialed and received.
    Okay - since I don't have one, I'm at least interested in learning how it works.

Do you suppose it only displays the call history of your phone? What if you cleared the call history on your phone - would it change what's on your display?

I just would like that history deleted if I wish so.
    I certainly understand that. There's no need to display that info to others.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I delete my call history on my android phone each evening. There are calls on my auto display from 3 weeks ago. I suppose after so many maybe they will fall off. I sure would like to be able to delete them, when I want to delete them.