Thread: 2014 Mirage stolen & recovered!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

2014 Mirage stolen & recovered!

My little city's only currently confirmed Mirage was in the news this week!

Stolen vehicle recovered

A King Street resident called Brockville police Tuesday morning to report that her 2014 Green Mitsubishi Mirage had been taken from the rear parking lot of her building sometime overnight.

She was only without her vehicle for a short time, however, as Leeds Ontario Provincial Police officers located the stolen vehicle at the Super 8 Motel just east of the city.

Police arrested Thomas Chevrier, 29, of no fixed address, who faces six counts of break and enter, two counts of theft under $5,000 and theft of a motor vehicle. He is scheduled to appear for a bail hearing at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brockville.

The break-in charges are related to incidents at houses just east of Brockville. The vehicle has since been returned to the owner.

http://www.recorder.ca/2017/10/18/ci...fficking-sting
    I see this car at least weekly, and chat with the owner every other month or so (I often see her walking her dog in the park). I'll have to ask her how the car was stolen. Keys in it? If I had to bet...

It would have been a real shame if this car had disappeared from my life!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

Daox (10-20-2017)