Resonant chamber detail photos

Assembly top view

Assembly bottom view

Intake snorkel and resonant chamber disassembled

Resonant chamber upper half internal structure detail

Resonant chamber lower half internal structure detail

More photos! Warm Air Intake - heat exchangers

Some notes:
    1. The two tops were difficult to separate from the base because each had four pins that appeared to have been deformed (melted?) to keep things together. I'm confident the remaining claws will hold the assembly together, though there may be some rattling.
    2. The intake snorkel has some foamy tape applied. I suppose this is to make for a tighter fitment, probably to address rattling.
    3. When fitted, the resonant cavity connecting tube protrudes inside the air filter box.
    4. The two upper halves are not exactly sealed to the base. Once I broke the little melted rivet thingys, the tops separated pretty easy. They also went back together pretty easy. Though they are not sealed, you can tell by the amount of dust outside that it didn't really get inside.

Let me know if you have any questions, if I missed something, or if there's anything else you'd like to see.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eggman For This Useful Post:

2of9 (10-31-2017),Daox (11-15-2017)