In Canada at least, Mitsu offered a no charge extended warranty starting on July 1, 2017, I think. This program ended Nov 30,2017. They doubled the comprehensive and roadside coverage to 10 years with unlimited kms for roadside and 160,000kms for the comprehensive. All other coverage remained the same AFAIK.

My car was built in Aug of 2017 and put into service for the first time in Sept. 2017 so it clearly falls in the window of the free extended coverage.

I registered with mymitsubishi.ca and looked up my warranty. Nothing was mentioned about the extended coverage, just the standard 5 year terms. So here's my concern. How do I prove I have extended coverage in say, year 7 when something fails on the car that is covered by the comprehensive? Or how do I convince roadside assistance to come and help me after year 5 if my Mirage breaks down?

Mitsubishi has removed all traces of the warranty promotion from their website that I can see. I can google an article or two that shows the warranty promotion but I can't find anything official.

Does any one have any suggestions how I go about getting proof of my extended warranty?