Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Video: 2015 Mirage cold start and drive at -36 C / -33 F (not plugged in)

Quote Originally Posted by Top_Fuel View Post
    That video is great. I'm actually shocked at how easily it started.

I had to look up where Yellowknife is. Do I have the right place? Wow that's up there!

Attachment 10686

The only reason I've heard of Yellowknife is from that show Ice Road Truckers...
    That's not so bad then, it's only a 12 1/2 hr drive to the nearest dealership.

Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

^ Looks like somebody relocated up north after buying the car.

Same story of the only Mirage in my little city (the one that got stolen... and recovered!) -- the owner bought it before she knew she was moving. Though it's only 1 hour from the nearest dealer.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

Fummins (01-04-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    ^ Looks like somebody relocated up north after buying the car.

Same story of the only Mirage in my little city (the one that got stolen... and recovered!) -- the owner bought it before she knew she was moving. Though it's only 1 hour from the nearest dealer.
    You're probably right, it looks like it came from Southside in Edmonton.

Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)