Thread: G4 possible in our future but it didn't compute recently.

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

G4 possible in our future but it didn't compute recently.

This was our experience in October,

Dott and Dolores would remain but we were looking at adding a new 2017 G4 ES CVT in our opinion the numbers did not compute we qualified for most rebates and would have not taken a loan. Part of the reason I did not want to spend that type of money was seeing listed G4's used listed at around 50% off MSRP for generic examples couple hundred miles away used g4 CVT's ES 10000 to 20000 miles, carfax, etc, some with Mitsu used certification for mid 8 to mid 9. In our area there were a few used G4's that retailed more then new if you took incentives.

We needed a trunk due to a family members medical issues and equipment we also required the CVT no choice.

In the future we hope to purchase a new G4 or if the price is right a slightly used one. Over the next year or two the car would spend most of time around medical office buildings I could not see paying that much with the all the sales tax and fee's.

The manual ES was priced right incentives were stronger relating to dealer discounts. Had the other family members been able to learn manual or knew how to drive stick I'm pretty sure it would have happened.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DottandDolores For This Useful Post:

Daox (01-22-2018)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 Times in 1,017 Posts
    With how much these cars depreciate, used is definitely a viable buying solution unless you really want the warranty.
    Custom Mirage products: Cruise control kit, Glove box light, MAF sensor housing, Rear sway bar, Upper grill block

Current project: DIY Nitrous oxide setup for ~$100

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 47.2 mpg (US) ... 20.1 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    I see ones with 20k miles in base form for $7800 in my area, 2017. Just wait it out, look out for them.