So I have not gotten my fuel economy under 6 L/100 km the entire winter. It seems to be hovering unless I'm taking longer highway drives in the 7-9 range, which is pretty unacceptable. Last winter I was at least able to get it to into the 6's city and into the 5's on the highway.

I've taken it to Mitsubishi, and they've said that they couldn't see anything out of the ordinary as nothing was showing a code.

The tires are 175 winters, different from last winter, but last winter also had 175 winter tires.

I am having cold starts now, but as it's winter, that issue is obvious. However if you've been reading my posts about this throughout the year, I've been having cold starts all the way through the summer starting last fall. I believe there is something wrong, perhaps with the cold start sensor, but I don't know how to actually get someone to tell me so. I took it to Mitsubishi and they wouldn't do anything.

Engine oil and transmission oil is up to date.

I believe my alignment is a little out of whack too, or at least it seems to be. The Mitsubishi service center near me can't check alignment. If I take it to one that does, will they charge me?

Considering it is so much worse than last winter, I'm quite sure there is a combination of issues this time around.

Does anyone have any solid suggestions. Can any other 2014 CVT mirage owner around my area (southern ontario) tell me how their fuel economy is?

It's really disappointing that I'm getting numbers like this, especially when it was even bad in the summer. I'm super annoyed its worse now. It was so good for the first 4 months I had it.

Let me know if you have any suggestions. Thanks