Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3878868788

Thread: How much did you pay for your Mirage?

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommyptr View Post
    -I'm from Maine, but bought a car from Florida (its taken apx a month to deliver and have tagged)... a 21' ES 5 speed hatch with 7700 miles. Dealership wanted $15,500 but talked them down, mainly I showed them MSRP and said it was 3 years old, agreed to ($12500) plus doc fee.
    -After oil change and a general look over from a local dealer, I've driven the car 3 days and apx 400 miles. The little thing is a total hoot... been 10 years since I had a stick and its light weight nature is actually fun to push around. Also able to drive some 'fairly long distances' just to feel out how it handles, and I love how the 5 speed matches with cruise control, its far steadier on speed than any automatic i've driven. Its comfortable, but the milege in the guage says I'm doing high 40's MPG... but when I tested it with an actual fill up I'm getting about 37.5mpg real world, which is still pretty good. I've been reading the forums since my GF got a G4 in march 2023... and people complain about being tailgated, its a serious thing, people are always on your butt even if you are going 5mph over the limit, its almost like the speedo is off or something. But I think its going to be a great car, and I know this group may not be harsh on me, but if I told anybody else what I feel... I think driving this thing is actually funner than driving a 4cyl Pontiac Fiero... you might have to put me in a loony bin, but I'm actually feeling happy driving this thing.
    Naw dude, this little tin can still makes me smile. It's reliable and never lets me down. TOC for 7 years beyond oil/filters is $100 front discs, (new discs and pads), $130 battery, (partly my fault it died) and a couple $$$ for interior LED bulbs.

Zero, 2014 ES Plus 5MT, written off but not forgotten.
    Zero II, 2014 SE, 5MT, climate She's HOME now!
    Shelby AKA "Cute", 2017 ES 5MT, A/C.

Mirage owners look at the world differently than everyone else, but in a better way
    We're driving the Beetle of the 21st century, the greatest small car now available!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage ES PLus 1.2 manual: 39.0 mpg (US) ... 16.6 km/L ... 6.0 L/100 km ... 46.8 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,833 Times in 2,138 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by giant22000 View Post
    Just paid $19,600 out the door for a 24 SE brand new.
    Congratulations on your new Mirage! Consider making a forum Garage entry. Look for a link in your posts in the left-hand column under the number of your posts. The same link is in my signature line, or use this:

Garage empty: add car

Here you can list details of your particular Mirage, any changes you make, any repairs, etc. It becomes an easy reference when discussing your Mirage and how it's configured.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Eggman For This Useful Post:

giant22000 (04-29-2024)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Due to fuel prices, used car prices still being kind of high, and so forth... I paid $3000 out the door for the 15 Mirage DE I recently acquired. So take away tax, title, license, and dealer doc fee the car was around $2200. The best part is the dealer paid $2400 at auction for it but it had the CEL and ABS lights on and they got scared because AutoZone and O'Reilly's don't stock anything for them hahaha.

-Karl B. 2015 Mirage DE CVT Utility Machine (and lots of other cars)

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dodge Aries K For This Useful Post:

Fummins (04-29-2024),inuvik (04-29-2024)