Page 54 of 87 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: How much did you pay for your Mirage?

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alvinkiang View Post
    We have to look at the tax as an altruistic charitable contribution to society. It helps the government balance her budget, run a surplus and spend generously on public transport infrastructure.

I enjoy using our public transport everyday. My parents prefer to drive a car.
    I wish the USA would invest more in all kinds of transportation infra. From better bicycle facilities, to pedestrian, train, bus, high speed rail etc. If only we could tax our gas even a decent amount to help maintaining even the most basic of basic needs.

I have a feeling 60k is very different than American dollars, though?

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    No thanks to the taxes! If public transit and bike paths are so great, then people will pay for them.

Electric cars solve the pollution problem, so in 10 or so years, there's no longer the "environment" excuse. Just health, which basically would mean no trains, subways or buses either.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 41.6 mpg (US) ... 17.7 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.0 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shepd View Post
    No thanks to the taxes! If public transit and bike paths are so great, then people will pay for them.

Electric cars solve the pollution problem, so in 10 or so years, there's no longer the "environment" excuse. Just health, which basically would mean no trains, subways or buses either.
    Not meant to argue whatsoever, but we actually pay half of the auto infra with General Funds, not from taxes at the pump or Registration. There is a reason why driving costs a lot in many developed countries. They pay for more of the actual costs of driving. Bike infra is barely 1% of transportation budgets, and people ride a bike.. they more than pay for it.

OK, let's nip this in the bud.

Nothing gets people riled up like talking about taxes.

So let's just drop that part of the discussion please.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

Eggman (03-30-2017),HitShane (04-28-2017),inuvik (03-30-2017)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I think I gravely overpaid IMO due to CARMAX no haggle policy......
    2014 Mirage ES w/ Navigation Package 45k miles...... 10.5k USD

I wish I had taken more time to inspect it, although CarFax was clean, there are signs of minor accident......

I am happy with it though.....Cannot beat the 45-47 MPG Im getting

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I got mine about three weeks ago. It was a reposessed 2015 DE Model with AM/FM CD Bluetooth, TPMS, Auto A/C, Electric Mirrors, Windows etc. It had 11,231 miles on it and I got it for $5500. With TTL it was just under $6000. I feel like I stole it!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2015 Floyd View Post
    I got mine about three weeks ago. It was a reposessed 2015 DE Model with AM/FM CD Bluetooth, TPMS, Auto A/C, Electric Mirrors, Windows etc. It had 11,231 miles on it and I got it for $5500. With TTL it was just under $6000. I feel like I stole it!
    That's amazing.....excuse me though I now feel a little bit sick knowing how much I paid.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Wow!! That's a Steel!! Here in the Northwest the Cheepest one I've found is 6250 with 28,000 miles on it,a stick .id like to get another one myself
    hello from bluejellybean

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by debburyl View Post
    Wow!! That's a Steel!! Here in the Northwest the Cheepest one I've found is 6250 with 28,000 miles on it,a stick .id like to get another one myself
    I recently saw a 2015 DE in silver with 5 Speed at 12k Miles for $6500. I emailed, and I emailed.. there was no # listed. Nothing came of it. Weird thing was the photo showed a picture of the guy's dog in the front passenger seat.

Mirage G4 SE
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Wonder why that had for so much. 2 months ago I just bought my 2017Mitsubishi Mirage G4 SE (top trim) with Apple Car Play, Heated Seats, Auto Dimming Rear View Miror, Updated Engine with 4 More Horsepower (smoother at idle), Piano Black Trim throughout the i terior, Upgraded Light Grey Interior, Rear Spoiler plus all the features your ES has and the Window Sticker on mine was $18,115.00 and after Rebates and Dealer Discounts I paid $12,714.00! They had base model G4s for $11,500.00 and base model Hatchbacks for as low as $10,900.00 and GT hatchbacks as low as $13,000.00 on the lot. I traded my 2015 Mirage ES with Navigation, Sport Appearance Package, Chrome Package, Front and Rear Park Assist, Factory Center Arm Rest, All Weather Floor and Cargo Mats, Color Keyed Bodyside Moldings and more, plus all these were Mitsubishi OEM Packages and Accessories. After I traded my 2015 in they sold it for $8,900.00 and it only had 13,000 miles on it and was flawless. Name:  IMG_7996.jpg
Views: 738
Size:  100.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by RunDougRun View Post
    I think I gravely overpaid IMO due to CARMAX no haggle policy......
    2014 Mirage ES w/ Navigation Package 45k miles...... 10.5k USD

I wish I had taken more time to inspect it, although CarFax was clean, there are signs of minor accident......

I am happy with it though.....Cannot beat the 45-47 MPG Im getting