Thread: [Review] The New 2024 Mitsubishi Mirage & Mirage G4

Country
    United States
    Thanks

[Review] The New 2024 Mitsubishi Mirage & Mirage G4

https://youtu.be/YRNZnA0m_to?si=zohHUFdjbSIVL25u

Last edited by Eggman; 03-10-2024 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Embedded video

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2023 Mirage G4 SE 1.2 automatic: 42.5 mpg (US) ... 18.1 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,788 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Good old White Bear - forum favorites!

I hope you don't mind that I embedded the video in your post.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Eggman For This Useful Post:

defensivetackle99 (03-18-2024)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    I read so much about how American firms lead the world in "the customer is king", "the customer is always right", "our employees are our greatest assets" then these same firms are involved in multiple class actions ranging from fraudulent representation of their product, denying warranties for known design defects, collecting and selling private customer data without prior consent and treating their employees like sh*t firing without cause, union busting and overt racism.

Then you read about personal encounters with White Bear and it's something out a dream. Waht? They delivered a car 200 miles away and it was super cheap and they give extended warranties and throw in all sorts of extras? If every business operated like White Bear overnight people would flock to deal with White Bear.
    Zero, 2014 ES Plus 5MT, written off but not forgotten.
    Zero II, 2014 SE, 5MT, climate She's HOME now!
    Shelby AKA "Cute", 2017 ES 5MT, A/C.

Mirage owners look at the world differently than everyone else, but in a better way
    We're driving the Beetle of the 21st century, the greatest small car now available!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage ES PLus 1.2 manual: 39.0 mpg (US) ... 16.6 km/L ... 6.0 L/100 km ... 46.8 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallythacker View Post
    I read so much about how American firms lead the world in "the customer is king", "the customer is always right", "our employees are our greatest assets" then these same firms are involved in multiple class actions ranging from fraudulent representation of their product, denying warranties for known design defects, collecting and selling private customer data without prior consent and treating their employees like sh*t firing without cause, union busting and overt racism.

Then you read about personal encounters with White Bear and it's something out a dream. Waht? They delivered a car 200 miles away and it was super cheap and they give extended warranties and throw in all sorts of extras? If every business operated like White Bear overnight people would flock to deal with White Bear.
    I hear you. They took care of me 2x. Would go with them again if my G4 crashes today.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2023 Mirage G4 SE 1.2 automatic: 42.5 mpg (US) ... 18.1 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    His ending reason on why to buy the Mirage is almost identical to why we bought one to replace our Versa Note. For the same price as an (admittedly better-reputation) used Honda Fit or Toyota, I was able to get a new car with full warranty that will almost certainly ensure the car runs for at least the next five years, if not 10+. Our apartment doesn't have an easy option for charging an electric vehicle (I don't trust the 110v outlets in our garage to handle that load, plus it's a shared meter so I'm not sure if it's even allowed to use them to charge) and there just isn't a whole lot of other good options out there these days. So far I'm happy with it - it feels a bit sportier than our old Versa Note, it's honestly kind of fun to drive, and I love how small it is and how tightly I can do a u-turn when needed.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2024 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 38.8 mpg (US) ... 16.5 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.6 mpg (Imp)

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jebr For This Useful Post:

Fummins (03-18-2024),inuvik (03-18-2024)