Thread: Anybody have a contact at Bank St Mitsubishi in Ottawa?

Anybody have a contact at Bank St Mitsubishi in Ottawa?

I would like to get a printout of the service history of the car - the previous owner bought it & had it serviced there.

But it might be easier if I have an "in" to make this request.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    I would like to get a printout of the service history of the car - the previous owner bought it & had it serviced there.

But it might be easier if I have an "in" to make this request.
    Sign up for the mymitsubishi thing. http://www.mymitsubishi.ca/ I got the dealer service history on my 2 cars.
    And Nickels was able to tell me what recalls were performed on my white car.

My current Mirage hasn't seen a dealership since Sept 2014, I guess I should get the stack of recalls in the glove box completed one day.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Sign up for the mymitsubishi thing. http://www.mymitsubishi.ca/ I got the dealer service history on my 2 cars.
    Interesting! I got a printout for my first one from the selling/servicing dealership, and they told me their service computer system wasn't networked outside the dealership ... going in was the only place I could have gotten it.

Signing up now.. hope to find out something different.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Ha.

Registration failed. Try to change registration data or use another VIN.

Error: vin belongs to other registered customer.
    Looks like the first owner registered the car.

Emailed support.

Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Ha.

Looks like the first owner registered the car.

Emailed support.
    Fun. I see only my current car shows up now. I can't remember if I removed the one that I sold or if the current owner had it switched?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 1,471 Posts
    The last used car I bought (a Mitsubishi) had multiple dealer service records show up in the Carfax report. The downside is that Carfax reports are a little pricey these days.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 52.2 mpg (US) ... 22.2 km/L ... 4.5 L/100 km ... 62.6 mpg (Imp)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Top_Fuel For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (02-16-2022)