Thread: Buy a Daox rear sway bar - the bars are done!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 Times in 1,017 Posts

Buy a Daox rear sway bar - the bars are done!

I've finalized the design for the Mirage rear sway bar. So, I am moving on to having a batch made by a local fabricator.

The current plan is to order a batch at the end of next week. They should be made within 6-8 weeks and ready for the Midwest Mitsubishi Mirage Meet. If you're planning on coming, you can save some coin on shipping costs. The final price is $175 shipped to the US. If you're outside the US, shipping will cost a bit more. If you're planning on getting one at the meet, or pickup locally, you can save $25 ($150 total price).

However, I have another way for you to save a bit more! Somewhat unfortunately, I have recently been laid off from my full time job. I was planning on financing this entirely on my own up until then. So, now you guys will get an opportunity. I am looking to get deposits for the sway bars. The deposit will help me finance the production and get these made. That deposit will be $100. For your trouble of paying up front, I am offering $10 off your total purchase price and a Mirage Forum decal. This opportunity will end after March 28th (next Wednesday). Your deposit will need to be in by then because I plan to order the bars later that week. I want to make sure that I have time for any delays so these will be ready by the meet.

A little more info on the sway bars. All mounting hardware will be included. They will be powder coated in a semi-gloss black paint. It will look like an OEM part.

Also, something to keep in mind. This is a prototype design. I have been running mine for about 2 months now with no issues. The version I am having made is actually going to be less prone to cracking, but it is a possibility. That being said, I am confident it will hold up. I would not sell something that I think is going to be a problem a year down the road. I just want to be completely up front about it. I don't have a year to test this bar, and I don't think you guys would like to wait that extra time either.

Now, I have a bunch of people interested already. I will be PMing you guys to poke you about this:

inuvik
    alex1a1f
    anog
    wallythacker
    bzacon
    marklovski
    ioriknight
    Angrybeaver
    Eggman

If you want to get the $10 deposit discount, please use the paypal link below to send your deposit in. The rest of your payment will be due before shipment.

You can all now buy a sway bar via the link below. If this is still active they are still available!

Custom Mirage products: Cruise control kit, Glove box light, MAF sensor housing, Rear sway bar, Upper grill block

Current project: DIY Nitrous oxide setup for ~$100

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 47.2 mpg (US) ... 20.1 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.7 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Daox For This Useful Post:

inuvik (03-22-2018)