Can't find one. Anybody got any leads?

Barring that, anybody got access to a cheap used stock flywheel they could send me?

I've done Fidanza and other lightweight flywheels on Miatas in the past. Love 'em! Yes, it makes launching the car a little harder, and they sometimes make a little noise. (Fidanzas are somewhat bell-shaped, and like to ring) Yes, there's probably some risk in removing some of that weight due to the fact that it's an naturally imbalanced 3-cylinder engine.

I thought about that last bit REALLY hard. But, it seems that the Metro 3-cylinder guys have had zero problems with a lightweight flywheel. And so far I've at least found one photo somewhere (eBay Europe, or somewhere) of a 6G Mirage flywheel that indicates it's nothing special... just a plain ol' flywheel.

So, unless I can find someone that sells one specifically for the Mirage, I'm exploring the options of either finding something that's close that can be made to fit. (maybe one for a Lancer, or anything that has the same starter gear ring) Or having a stock one lightened a little bit.

When you have just 74 hp, every little bit helps. Shaving some flywheel weight will definitely improve acceleration.