Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ac not working.

It gets hot & humid here for maybe 2-4 weeks a year. I rarely ever use it. I've only had it in 3 out of about 25 cars. (I had to test to make sure it still worked when I advertised them for sale!)

But I never sit in city traffic, either. Plus everybody's got different "internal thermostats".

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Yeah it seems like it's either winter or mosquito season. It was 28C (82F)here one or 2 days already, then the next morning it was 0C (32F) and had to scrape the windows.
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    I'm pretty sure the ac guy just filled the last one with r134. (car was in a wreck) I guess I lied this'll be the second I've had to change. But first from not being crashed into something. Attachment 11788

Edit: I think you're probably right, kinda.
    Yes, it's tetrafluoroethane hydrofluorocarbon, R134a, or Dupont Suva. I used to work for them, seems to me it was invented around 30 years ago.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tomrad For This Useful Post:

Fummins (05-04-2018)