Thread: Phone keeps 'forgetting' to play music when I leave car and get back in.

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Phone keeps 'forgetting' to play music when I leave car and get back in.

Strange bluetooth issue with my 2018 mirage es...

I have to re-pair my phone everytime I get in to play music off the phone, other wise the car will only accept call audio from my phone...is this a common issue on the current generation mirage??

I have the basic non-android auto radio (or maybe my galaxy S8+ isnt compatible with the usb?)

I want to swap in a good navigation head unit, one that doesn't need the phone to know whats going on..if anyone knows one that looks factory and will drop in no issue??

2018 mirage ES manual

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2018 Mirage Es 1.2 manual: 41.6 mpg (US) ... 17.7 km/L ... 5.7 L/100 km ... 50.0 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    I had several issues with bluetooth music and Android Auto when using my Samsung Galaxy and Note devices. I did a little research and found that Samsung devices commonly have issues with Android Auto and bluetooth especially in Mitsubishi vehicles. I actually sold off my Galaxy Note and bought an HTC 10 to solve the issue.
    Will weld for beer.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE 1.2 automatic: 45.3 mpg (US) ... 19.3 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 54.5 mpg (Imp)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to IchabodCrane For This Useful Post:

Eggman (05-24-2018)

Where's the leak ma'am? Marklovski's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I also have an HTC 10 with no issues.
    Fuel Log: Good enough
    Instagram: @zoras_sapphire

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,781 Times in 2,100 Posts
    I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S5 and it works pretty good. Mine manages both an OBD-II and the radio Bluetooth connections simultaneously.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I dont use android auto, only blue tooth, my car doesn't have the fancy radio, only the 7" touch screen. When its freshly paired with music and call audio, I have 0 issues, no skips, low volume, lagging sound. Only when I shut the car off and back on

2018 mirage ES manual

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2018 Mirage Es 1.2 manual: 41.6 mpg (US) ... 17.7 km/L ... 5.7 L/100 km ... 50.0 mpg (Imp)