Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirage Center Console w/ Arm Rest

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    There is not a lot of options in the US I am thinking of this one for the Yaris and seeing if it will work.

Attached Images Attached Images   

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    Were can you get this and how is it priced?

Let us know how it fits and how you like it!!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Spacestar Invite 1.0 manual: 48.2 mpg (US) ... 20.5 km/L ... 4.9 L/100 km ... 57.8 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I just received the armrest it fits into the cup holder between the seats it cost me 50 dollars US here are some pictures, it doesnt look as nice as the OEM but I wanted a little comfort.

You can find these on amazon going from 50 dollars up to about 80 dollars.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to floridamissionary For This Useful Post:

cchataway (04-18-2015),MetroMPG (01-16-2014),Minihaha (05-31-2014)

Great price, and it looks fine to me.

Is it fastened somehow?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Great price, and it looks fine to me.

Is it fastened somehow?
    It comes with screws to fasten it down but I didn't want to drill into the cup holder. To make it secure I used a non skid rubber material I had laying around that I put around the inside of the cup holder doesn't move at all. I did have to modify it to fit properly it had a piece of plastic coming from the bottom.

Name:  IMG_20140115_142007.jpg
Views: 4901
Size:  90.8 KB

I had to chip that little piece on the bottom off. overall I love it, it might be a little inconvenient for those with a 5spd mine is the cvt, it doesn't block the E brake but makes it so you have to pull it up from the side of the armrest instead of pulling it straight up.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to floridamissionary For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (01-19-2014),zefke (01-16-2014)

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    Cool The price seems to be OK, as well as the fitting. On the pics it looks like the color is a little different from the rest of the interiour, is that correct?

How is the build quality? It looks like there is an other compartment on the back side, or is that a cup holder for the rear passengers?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Spacestar Invite 1.0 manual: 48.2 mpg (US) ... 20.5 km/L ... 4.9 L/100 km ... 57.8 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zefke View Post
    Cool The price seems to be OK, as well as the fitting. On the pics it looks like the color is a little different from the rest of the interiour, is that correct?

How is the build quality? It looks like there is an other compartment on the back side, or is that a cup holder for the rear passengers?
    It is a little bit darker still a dark grey, Its not as noticeable from the front seat but from the back seats you can tell it is darker. It is pretty solid I think it will hold up just fine. As for the compartment in back it is a rear passenger cup holder, it is pretty flimsy though I will post some pictures of that tomorrow for you.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Really a worthwhile upgrade. I dont like how its leather and the mirage has no leather option though

Country
    Australia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistah JT View Post
    I just picked mine up yesterday. Think I'll let Mitsubishi I stall it, too much cutting and drilling that I could ruin
    I'm surprised is doesn't attach via clips onto the rims on the left and right sides of the cupholder. When I was at the dealer, I checked the cupholder out to see how the armrest might attach, feeling around it with my fingers, and thought for sure that would be how it was done. That would instantly cut the price if no modifications were required to fit it. Maybe the rims as is are not strong enough to hold it in all situations, but I'm sure Mitsubishi could fix that without too much effort. I didn't get one in the end due to the price, although a bit better haggling when buying the car (Mirage LS CVT) might have cut the price from an extra AUD288 to an extra AUD200. I had hoped someone in China might sell them, but haven't found any yet, but I also don't fancy drilling & cutting the cupholder area to fit it. And if I instead get a Mitsubishi dealer to fit it, it'll probably end up costing too much.

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    I checked here on Ebay and Amazon, but it seems this particular model for the Yaris is only sold in the US. The one's they sell over here do not have the round insert that fits the Mirage Cupholder but are also attached via clips onto the rims on the left and right sides of the cupholder...

Thats a pity, because I like it al lot....

Maybe they start selling them here in Europe too once they find out it also fits the Spacestar...