Thread: Got a 2014 mirage last year (used), and was looking for a forum

Country
    Canada
    Thanks

Got a 2014 mirage last year (used), and was looking for a forum

Got a 2014 mirage last year (used), and was looking for a forum to ask questions and discuss those mirages. I think I came to the right place
    I am a french Canadian from Montreal, so forgive my (sometime poor) english skills!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pa7rick View Post
    Got a 2014 mirage last year (used), and was looking for a forum to ask questions and discuss those mirages. I think I came to the right place
    I am a french Canadian from Montreal, so forgive my (sometime poor) english skills!
    I think you found the right spot! Sometimes my English isn't the best, & I don't have a good excuse.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,785 Times in 2,104 Posts
    Bonjour and welcome. Thanks for making a garage entry too. We love to see photos of our favorite little cars, post some here when you can.

Don't forget the forum has a Fuel Economy Log that many members use to keep track of their fuel consumption, and show off how good these cars are. Look for a link at the top of every page to get yours started.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Bienvenue ici, pa7rick!

How do you like your Mirage? What car were you driving before?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)