Thread: Possible 3rd Mirage

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

Possible 3rd Mirage

Dott and Dolores are great I plan over the next few weeks to do another detailed update with photos. We have been thinking about a G4 or another Hatch I'm 99.9% sure it would be new and we are leaning toward the sedan ES most it will be a CVT so every family member can drive it.

I love the mirage we sat in the g4 during our recall at the dealer but never drove one in a earlier post I asked how different the G4 was compared to the hatch. I may go drive one soon and for everyone here and do a comparsion.

I'm not a fan of either dealer in our area. I've seen G4's in a 200 mile range used with very low mileage basically 50% off msrp in a way I'm tempted but at the same time want new.

My concern the rebates are not changing and I'm wondering if the deals will get better once the 19's come out?

Anyone have tips, advice, comments? We would try to do something between now and the end of August.

What years are your current Mirages?

The 2017 G4 sedan I had for a couple of weeks was noticeably more refined and quiet than a 2015 hatchback.

- steering was significantly better in the 2017
    - suspension is firmer, body roll is reduced
    - noise & vibration from the engine into the cabin is reduced

Thread: Darin's test drive review notes: 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 sedan CVT

Also see G4 / hatch comparison details here.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 1,471 Posts
    Is there going to be a "new" 2019 Mirage...or is it going to be the same as the 2018? If there's a major restyle coming for 2019, I would sit tight and wait for the rebates to push the "old" Mirages out the door.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 52.2 mpg (US) ... 22.2 km/L ... 4.5 L/100 km ... 62.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,788 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Top_Fuel View Post
    Is there going to be a "new" 2019 Mirage
    There has been no such news or press releases that I am aware of.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Eggman For This Useful Post:

Top_Fuel (06-14-2018)

My guess: if they were going to debut the next gen car as a 2019 model, we would have seen spy pics by now.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Metro we have two 17 hatch es one is 5 speed the other cvt both wine red