Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Special deal for US Mirage owner on Ultra Racing products (EG: rear sway bar)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 Times in 1,017 Posts

Special deal for US Mirage owner on Ultra Racing products (EG: rear sway bar)

I've been in contact with the couple of Ultra Racing distributors here in the US to get pricing and availability. Since these are brand new products, one of the distributors had a suggestion...

We'd be willing to setup a deal with an owner to get reviews on the products and pictures as well.
    I will be replying to ask about the specifics of the deal, but in the mean time I thought I would ask if anyone is interested. So, is anyone interested?

For those who don't know, Ultra Racing makes suspension components for the Mirage. Their product line up can be seen here:
    http://www.ultraracing.my/catalog/in...oller=category

For more info and a few short reviews, you can check out our thread on them here:
    http://mirageforum.com/forum/showthr...!-Ultra-Racing

Interest:
    Front Lower Bar (UR-LA4-2026) -
    Front Strut Bar (UR-TW2-2024) - socal6g
    Rear Strut Bar (UR-RE2-2025) - socal6g
    Rear Lower Bar (UR-RL4-2027) -
    Rear Torsion Bar (UR-RT2-2028) -
    Rear Sway Bar (UR-AR19-422) - fifteenwindow (2), pureflipking, live4redline, RalliArt_Mirage, Rkt Ship, socal6g, Dorifuta

Here is the info I have on the UR products. It looks like the more people we get on board the cheaper we can get things. Yay for our first group buy haha. However, you'll have to write up a review to get the special price. So, anyone who is interested, please state your interest below. I'll keep track of who is interested in what in the first post of this thread and keep that updated.

The pricing is below along with the deal pricing on the bottom. In return for the deal, I'd like to get reviews on the forum and for the site.

2-Point Front Strut Bar:
    Sale: $159.00

2-Point Rear Strut Bar:
    Sale: $155.00

19mm Solid Rear Sway Bar:
    Sale: $225.00

4-Point Front Lower Bar:
    Sale: $195.00

4-Point Rear Lower Bar:
    Sale: $195.00

2-Point Rear Torsion Bar:
    Sale: $165.00

The deal will go as follow:

1-5 bars: $10 off each sale price
    6-10 bars: $15 off each sale price
    11-15 bars: $20 off each sale price
    16+ bars: $25 off each sale price

Custom Mirage products: Cruise control kit, Glove box light, MAF sensor housing, Rear sway bar, Upper grill block

Current project: DIY Nitrous oxide setup for ~$100

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 47.2 mpg (US) ... 20.1 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.7 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Daox For This Useful Post:

NextGenTuning (11-14-2013)

Would this also potentially apply to Canadian owners? (Although we don't have any yet...)

If I had one, I would definitely be interested in the details of the deal to get a rear sway bar.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I'm interested. Thanks

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 53.1 mpg (US) ... 22.6 km/L ... 4.4 L/100 km ... 63.8 mpg (Imp)

Cool. I'm sure the vendor will be glad to hear that too.

What part/s interest you?

What was your impression of the car's ride/handling?

Tim will contact them asap I'm sure.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Malaysia
    Thanks
    after put all the bars on my car, i feel a bit oversteer. great on corners too.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I'd be interested in the Rear Anti-roll Bar. I think the car handles well. It feels peppy, and is fun to drive. The suspension is softer than I am used to, which I am enjoying.

Feeling the body roll in corners makes me slow down more than I had to in my old civic or saturn. I'd like to keep more momentum.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 53.1 mpg (US) ... 22.6 km/L ... 4.4 L/100 km ... 63.8 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Malaysia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fifteenwindow View Post
    I'd be interested in the Rear Anti-roll Bar. I think the car handles well. It feels peppy, and is fun to drive. The suspension is softer than I am used to, which I am enjoying.

Feeling the body roll in corners makes me slow down more than I had to in my old civic or saturn. I'd like to keep more momentum.
    strut bar dont forget

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I'm open to other Ultra Racing parts, too. I just don't know much about this.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 Times in 1,017 Posts
    Rear sway bar sounds like a great start to me. For a daily driver I might stop there. If I was going to be doing some autocross or something I'd probably start looking into more stuff.
    Custom Mirage products: Cruise control kit, Glove box light, MAF sensor housing, Rear sway bar, Upper grill block

Current project: DIY Nitrous oxide setup for ~$100

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 47.2 mpg (US) ... 20.1 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    am actually really considering a suspension upgrade since I had that on my galant and improved the handling significantly without the use of an anti roll bars. I'm sure it will upgrade the handling of the mirage as well, maybe much more than anti roll bars can offer.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Mirage 1.0 manual: 47.5 mpg (US) ... 20.2 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 57.0 mpg (Imp)