Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Canada: 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage review (Youtube... Motormouth)

Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Unfortunately, because there aren't many Mirage review youtube videos on this side of the pond, this one is going to get a lot of hits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmODzB_yMRc
    As feared, this is now the fastest growing YouTube video of the Mirage.

Not sure about you, but when I put "Mitsubishi Mirage" in Youtube's search box, this is the top result for me (non-commercial). You may get different results depending on where you live, though. (Canadians may be shown Canadian content first.)

Nevertheless, it's getting views at a much faster pace than the more recent U.S. Youtube review (the reasonably balanced one from Autobytel). I've been comparing the two for about a week or so, and they used to be separated by about 3k views, and now it's widened to 5k.

On the plus side, there are a LOT of commenters taking the Canadian reviewer to task for such an unprofessional review. The latest poster flat out called him an a$$#ole. That comment may not be around for long.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    MetroMPG - yep, this is the one I was talking to you about a week or so ago. Just irritated me ta no end how rude and idiotic he was about the new Mitsubishi Mirage. Hey, those of you interested in the Mirage, don't even waste your time with this thing. Not worth it.

Atonement?

Heeeeee's baaaaaaaack!

This reviewer just posted a fresh review of a 2017 Mirage.

In it, he makes up for (and even admits) his blatant oversights in this 2014 review.

Here's the new review:

Thread: Video: 2017 Mirage CVT review (Zack Spencer)

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Chad Haire had a great review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJaGbqRRFbQ

mitsu's in the family

2024 Mirage SE

2021 Mirage ES CVT (Sold)
    2021 Outlander Sport 2.0 ES CVT (trade in)
    2018 Mirage G4 1.2 ES CVT (ex wife's car, crashed)
    2017 Mirage G4 1.2 ES CVT Smartphone Link Display Audio (SDA) System(Crashed)
    2015 Lancer SE 2.4 AWC (sold)
    2014 Mirage DE 1.2 Manual and BT (sold)
    2004 Galant DE (mom's sold)
    2000 Mirage DE 1.8 Auto (sold)
    1988 Cordia L Turbo (trade in)

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage G4 ES CVT 1.2 automatic: 42.0 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.4 mpg (Imp)