Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mirage / Space Star awards & accomplishments

Added latest: 2017 Mirage awarded "Lowest Cost of Ownership" in its class in U.S. - Vincentric

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Added...

2017: Cheapest car to lease (U.S.A.)
    Recognized as most affordable lease, including fuel & insurance costs.
    Thread: Mirage recognized as "cheapest car to lease" in the U.S.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

2019 ASG award winner

Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Added: Automotive Science Group awards based on life-cycle analysis.
    Mirage wins again:

Mitsubishi Mirage awarded "Best Economic Performance Car" and "Best All-Around Performance Car"

The "Best Economic Performance Award" recognizes the 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage, which outperformed all 1,640 vehicles assessed for the 2019 model year. In ASG’s combined environmental, social and economic performance analyses, the Mirage also outscored the competition and was recognized with the 2019 "Best All-Around Performance Award."

As a brand, Mitsubishi U.S. recognized as the 2019 "Best All-Around Performance Brand" and "Best Economic Performance Brand".

Details:
    https://media.mitsubishicars.com/rel...-science-group

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

Top_Fuel (06-11-2019)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Mirage wins again:

As a brand, Mitsubishi U.S. recognized as the 2019 "Best All-Around Performance Brand" and "Best Economic Performance Brand".

Details:
    https://media.mitsubishicars.com/rel...-science-group
    How will the Renault/Nissan merger impact Mitsubishi's future?

Will it enhance what Mitsubishi is trying to do?

Will it hinder what Mitsubishi has begun to do in recent years"

Will it have little or no impact on Mitsubishi?

Has Renault made Nissan better? Has Nissan made Renault better?

I've never heard anyone say Nissan products have improved since the merger. Likewise, I've never heard it said that Chrysler products have improves since their merger with Fiat.

I hope Mitsubishi's newly established identity in the U.S. market isn't lost in the next few years! It's still a very small market share. Several companies have certain models that out sell the entire line up of Mitsubishi in the U.S.

It's awesome that the Mirage gets these awards. The worst car you can buy in the U.S.!!!

still winning awards...

Just added...

2020: Best Pre-owned Value (U.S.A.)

Mitsubishi Mirage and Mirage G4 sedan received the 2020 Vincentric Best CPO Value in America awards
    Thread: Mirage awarded "Lowest Cost of Ownership" in its class in U.S. - Vincentric

Added:

2019: Most Reliable Used Cars (Australia)
    Australians were asked to rate their cars for reliability. Coming in first, by a clear margin, as the most reliable brand, was Mitsubishi.
    Thread: Mirage recommended as one of the most reliable used cars

You should have added all those awards and links to the add when you listed your Mirage lol
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

mohammad (07-08-2022)

Ha - good idea.

Speaking of advertising: other than describing the car as totally awesome, I didn't even list any info about the engine in the ad. I figure most regular people don't know what's under the hood, and might be spooked if they knew it was missing a cylinder (and a few hundred cc's).

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Anything yet for 2020, 21, and 22?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to defensivetackle88 For This Useful Post:

mohammad (07-08-2022)