Thread: FS: Front and Rear Mudguards - Cloud White

Country
    United States
    Thanks

FS: Front and Rear Mudguards - Cloud White

I've been meaning to post this for the longest. But, as some may know I had installed the exterior package onto my Mirage after purchasing it. But my Mirage came with mudguards from the factory so unfortunately they have to come off in order for the side skirts and rear bumper extensions to fit. Long story short, I've had my mudguards just sitting there on my toolbox at work and I figured maybe one of you guys might be looking into getting some mudguards. Especially those living in the snowy/icy areas.

The front and rear mudguards are sold separately in sets of two as front and rear at $65 each MSRP. The parts were used for about 200 miles or so, so I will let them both go for $90 shipped. Also, you will need to get double-sided tape and some hardware for installation, which can both be bought at your local auto parts and hardware stores.

Unfortunately, I didn't take any pics of them today. So I will add some pics of them in detail tomorrow, as they are currently sitting on my tool box. Here are some pics of them when they were on my car, however.

Front Mudguards, Cloud White - PN: MZ330567
    Rear Mudguards, Cloud White - PN: MZ330630

PRICE (Front and Rear included) - $90 shipped.

Last edited by ShiroMirage; 12-21-2013 at 12:51 AM.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    consider this sold. I can have funds by friday and do you accept paypal?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Cool. Yes I do. PM me your zip so I can find out how much shipping would be.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Bump. Mudguards still up for sale.
    Last edited by ShiroMirage; 12-21-2013 at 12:52 AM.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Could you elaborate in generally decent detail as to how difficult these would be to mount myself? I've got two jacks/jackstands, and drive up ramps, but I'm just trying to figure out if it's a project I want to get myself into before I do it as it's my only car, and it's actively used.

Also, on that note, about how much space is there that's covered on the side of the car by the guard, and how far are they from the tires themselves. I ask these questions specifically due to the area I live in being NOTHING but sand/mud most of the time, and I know it's just a matter of time before this intrusive **** finds its way through my paint and while the warranty may cover it I'd still hate to be "that guy" that goes to the shop to get every knick fixed if I can avoid it with a simple modification.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 36.2 mpg (US) ... 15.4 km/L ... 6.5 L/100 km ... 43.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Panama
    Thanks
    I have some red ones for sale for $80 + shipping, whatever that is to your destination. My story is identical to that of the OP.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage GLS 1.2 automatic: 43.4 mpg (US) ... 18.4 km/L ... 5.4 L/100 km ... 52.1 mpg (Imp)