Thread: Have any questions for a car reviewer writing about the Mirage?

Have any questions for a car reviewer writing about the Mirage?

I know of someone who's going to be reviewing the Mirage (Philippines) in the near future, which got me wondering:

Do you have any questions you'd like to ask a car reviewer?

Is there some aspect of the car that isn't written about that you'd like to see covered? Any common misconceptions/errors in reporting you'd like to see avoided?

No guarantees at all that we'll get a public response from this person, but I'll certainly pass on this thread to him.

A few things I can think of:

--- On the strictly technical side of things, I'd like to see the details of the MIVEC valve control system ironed out. (Some confusion about whether it operates on just the intake side alone, or on intake + exhaust.)

--- Naturally, I'd like to see a more detailed fuel economy report. We've been getting very undescriptive reports in the press - sometimes consumption figures, but no context. Ideally, I'd like to know a few "constant speed" readings too (ie. what the car gets at a steady 80, 90, 100 km/h).

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Australia
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    I would like to know what the cylinder head combustion chamber design is like? Does it have squish pads in the chamber?
    How well do the headlights perform at night? I like your idea of some steady state fuel consumption figures.