Quote Originally Posted by Wil B View Post
Yes....153k miles.....2nd engine.... original battery.
Believe me, first hiccup I get when cranking over, I will replace the battery! I see prices are around $200! now.
I'm going with one of the three different group 35 batteries at Walmart when it's time. Prices range from $69.74 to $139.84 today. Probably do the middle one @ $109.76.

Since my 356 CCA factory battery is still going strong after 7 years in my Mirage, I'm not going overboard on finding or paying for the best battery. I used to like Auto Zone's Duralast batteries, but their prices have gone up more than Walmart in recent years. I don't want to pay extra for the sticker slapped on the side of the battery.

Auto Zone search - "Valucraft, Duralast, and Duralast Gold are AutoZone's private label brands for lead-acid automotive batteries (manufactured primarily by Johnson Controls, but also East Penn, Exide, and other manufacturers)."

Walmart search - "The production of EverStart batteries for Walmart involves a collaboration between Johnson Controls, Clarios, East Penn Manufacturing, and Exide. These reputable companies ensure that customers have access to reliable and high-quality power solutions when shopping at Walmart."