I have a contact that is currently the #1 seller of team dynamic wheels in the USA and if you guys are interested in purchasing a set I could get him to offer his services to the form. By default they are imported from europe via container shipping, all spec orders are a 16 week wait. He may have some sets in stock that will fit the mirage.

These are competition wheels, very strong, very light. and very high quality but also on the expensive side (mind you his service is almost half the cost of doing it yourself).

Spec orders allow you to choose from various or even custom colors, choose the proper hub bore, offset, rim diameter and width of your choosing

http://www.teamdynamicsracing.com/co...ion_wheels.htm

if you want to see their catalogue

This is their most popular rim pro race 1.2

________

I am also a big fan of this style pro race 3 The beefy lightweight 5 spoke design is well thought of (it is also not shown on their web page)

Or if you are looking for that true rally look and want something that is nearly indestructible they have the pro rally 1

Name:  prorally1whitebig.jpg
Views: 487
Size:  9.3 KB

Let me know if there is any interest but be prepared to spend about 600$ USD for a set of 4 plus shipping (plus import fees /taxes if elsewhere) prices vary per rim, pro rally being the most expensive.