Views: 434
Size:  96.4 KB
    Name:  IMG_5647.jpg
Views: 459
Size:  96.8 KB
    Name:  IMG_5648.jpg
Views: 496
Size:  99.9 KB

I just got back from my having my 2 recalls done, and saw the salesman that originally sold me my car. We talked a bit, asked me how I liked the car, etc. I asked about the 2017s, and he showed me the 3 they have so far. They're in the back until they can clear out the 2015s.

I took a picture of the GT tires, wasn't sure if anyone had info on those yet. I know some people are big on tires, I'm not picky so am with the stock.

Also saw a drum of the 0w20 oil they used. Yahoo.

The salesman told me there's a customer at the dealer that had the passengers seat removed because they do a lot of deliveries. A *LOT* of deliveries. He said (this was a salesman, now... no offense to any salesman out there) they had 152,000 miles on the car, with not a single problem. I like my salesman, he seemed honest. When I bought it, he told me that the manual gets better MPG than the CVT, despite what the EPA sticker says. That, as you all know, ended up being true. He also said that he was hoping the 2017s would have better sound insulation, but they don't. So, he seems pretty honest to me.

As I walked in through the garage from the back, I saw them re-flashing my ECM. The guy was kneeling by my drivers seat with what looked like a thick tablet with a color screen.

That's on big stream-of-consciousness post, sorry.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 44.1 mpg (US) ... 18.7 km/L ... 5.3 L/100 km ... 52.9 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wellswebdesign For This Useful Post:

Daox (04-15-2016),Tuques (04-15-2016)