I have a My16, 1.2 80hp in my country ther is only one spec, and those are my thougts on it. (My older car was a Smart Forfour 1.1 75hp..Mitsubishi engine..a very good car to drive, hard suspension very direct and safe to drive).

-Economical (at least 1liter less than the Smart)
- Faster picking up speed..Faster car than the Smart but now comes the downsize...
- Cant push it like others because i always feel it unbalanced...unstable...i think its not dangerous but diferent....Faster car that you cant drive fast...

I think the direction is vague, not very responsible...i cant understand the lack of precision.

- Most of the noise comes from wipers...change mine (blade) but it makes noise where the arm fits the blade... Maybe ones like the Kia Rio...
- Like the space inside, the seats are less sporty than my older car but are more confortable.

I would like to improve the suspension and the direction..but since a bought a budget car (here in my country is sold at 15500 euros without discount) i think spend a lot of money in it its not for now..it should be better engineered from origin. At least the wipers noise.