I need some advice about recent service at a Mitsubishi dealership. In October of 2016 I purchased a 2017 Mirage, in the state of Illinois. Wonderful experience. I currently live in Alabama, and found a dealership in Georgia for my service needs. In August of this year (2017) I had around 3000 miles on the Mirage, and decided to take the car in for a free oil change and 27 point look over, and tire rotation. I used the coupon that my Illinois dealer gave me, which I didn't realize had expired in May of 2017. They said they would honor the coupon, so that I would become a user of their services. The next morning I checked the oil and it was about 3/4 of an inch above the top dot on the stick. I called the dealership and explained that this should not be, and basically they said it was ok. So later that day I took the car to my local garage and put it up on the hoist and said please change that oil filter. I knew that the original filter was shorter and a b***h to get off, and it was. So I compared the part number of the filter that they said they put on and it was different. So then I asked the mechanic if he felt if the drain plug was ever taken off, and he said it didn't look like a wrench ever touched that plug. So I have concluded that the dealership said that they did all this service, but as far as the oil goes they just added some and never changed the filter. I can't say if they did the 27 point look over or if they rotated the tires. They made it look like they honored my coupon but in essence I feel they did nothing but add a little oil. So needless to say, I can't trust that dealership, and need to find another. Do I confront the dealership or contact Mitsubishi directly. Thank you for any advice.