Hello all, I have a weird issue with my AM FM radio. I usually have my Bluetooth on and connected 24/7 and whenever I want to listen to the radio, I just simply push the radio button and the AM FM stations play instantly. Yesterday, when I turn the radio on, nothing worked and I thought that something happened to the radio because it was totally silent. I kept playing around with it for a few minutes and had the idea of turning off my Bluetooth connectivity on my Android phone and then the radio started working. When I turn on the Bluetooth back on however, the radio stops working. So I have to take the step of actually turning off the Bluetooth on my phone before hitting the radio button to listen to regular AM FM music and then when I'm done listening to the radio and want to use the Bluetooth function I have to go back into my phone and turn it on. However this never happened before as I was previously able to seamlessly transition from Bluetooth usage and radio usage without turning on or off the Bluetooth on my phone. Does anyone have any idea why this is the case? I did not change phones and I did not upgrade the software on my phone, so there weren't any changes made to cause this. I suppose it's not a huge deal to turn off the Bluetooth in my phone before turning on the radio but I really liked the convenience of not having to take any action at all.