Thread: Mirage Auto Climate Control

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Mirage Auto Climate Control

Someone mentioned in one of the test drive posts that the auto climate control on the 2014 Mirage needs to be set each time you start the car.

Is this correct, or, does the climate control system remember the last setting used and activate that the next time the car is started?

I have a Hyundai with dual zone auto climate control and it never needs to be touched unless you want to increase or decrease the temps once you have it set up. This is the way I like this type of feature to work.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Negative. My auto climate control stays at whatever I left it before I turned the car off.

IE:
    If I left the AC running when I turned off the car = AC is running when I turn the car on.
    If I turned off the AC when I turned off the car = AC is off, and temp is the same as the temp when I turned the car and AC off.

I know this because in the morning, I'll need heat. When I leave work in the afternoon I need AC.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Settings stay until you change them.
    not so, unfortunately for the total average economy vs trip econ.
    Will weld for beer.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE 1.2 automatic: 45.3 mpg (US) ... 19.3 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 54.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    So if you have auto engaged and the temp set at say 70 degrees (f), it remains at this setting when you turn the car off and then back on?

Sounds like the odometer and trip meter work differently. I'm guessing it defaults to the odometer every time you start the engine, rather than remembering the last setting.