Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2014 Owned

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    debburyl, I know what you mean by not wanting a manual transmission, my corvette is a 7 speed manual trans, in traffic it does become a little tedious.

I put you on my friends list if that is OK?

Thanks for the correspondence.

Carl

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Yes that's ok to be friends I drive for a living and my focus that is my work car is a 5speed stick. I like taking my time and enjoy the cvt and Cruz down the road in my bluejellybean when I test drove the mirage the Frist time I test drove a stick and what was crazy the sales lady didn't let me take the car out on the freeway!!! And the sound of the motor and the feel of the clutch I didn't like. So I was determined to get the CVT and I've loved it ever since!! But you have to learn how to drive the CVT it's not like a regular automatic.
    hello from bluejellybean

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    debburyl, since we are friends my name is Carl Hataway and I would like to show you what I do, here is a link to my Vimeo.com page and a commercial I made for my company you don't have to download anything;

https://vimeo.com/99133406

If you don't have high speed internet then you can start the video, pause it to let it load then enjoy the video is in High Definition as are most of my demos, the only one that is not is the "Bora Bora" video the one in red, and you are more than welcome to view the other demos I have on my Vimeo page.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cchataway For This Useful Post:

debburyl (04-19-2015)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanks, Carl those are Nice Clips, of your work. You have talent!!!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    they wouldn't let you take the car on the freeway during your test drive?! what's up with that? did they give a reason?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    She really didn't say why. But maybe she knew I wasn't buying from her. the day I went to go pick up my mirage they let me drive it anywhere. Back roads the freeway.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cchataway View Post
    debburyl, the warranty is the 5Y/60K and yes the car was completely serviced by the dealer and they have a 6M/5K warranty the dealer covers.

Thank you for the Kudos' on my two grey cars, the corvette's color is called "CYBER GREY" and the Mirage is really close to an exact match on the color. My wife will not drive the vette, she says it scares her! One has to be ready for a screaming 460 horsepower! When I drive her Mirage it really puts the humbleness back into my life!!! LOL
    debburyl, I took the ES to a Mitsubishi dealer close to my house for adjustment to the steering wheel not being on center and it was off on the alignment so they aligned it free of charge in warranty. The service writer ran the VIN and gave me a print out of the warranty my car has;

Months-Mileage
    60-60000 NEW VEHICLE LIMITED WARRANTY (BASIC) COVERAGE
    120-100000 POWER TRAIN LIMITED WARRANTY COVERAGE
    60-60000 RESTRAINT SYSTEM COVERAGE (AIR BAGS, SEAT BELTS)
    84-100000 ANTI-CORROSION/PERFORATION LTD WARRANTY
    36-Unlimited STARTER BATTERY (PRO RATE 50% AFTER 24 MONTHS
    36-36000 AUDIO, NAVIGATION UNITS & ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEMS
    12-12000 ADJUSTMENT WARRANTY
    12-12000 A/C REFRIGERANT CHARGE
    60-60000 FEDERAL EMISSION DEFECT WARRANTY
    96-80000 FEDERAL EMISSION WARRANTY ECU,PCM,CAT CONVERTER
    60-Unlimited ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
    120-100000 WARRANTABLE TOW ONLY

The 60 month unlimited Roadside assistance has a icon for your cell, I think I got mine from the Mitsubishi Motors website. Go here for the Roadside Assistance cell phone icon;

https://www.mitsubishicars.com/owners

Look at the bottom right side of the page and you'll see the icon download, you might have to join the Mitsubishi Owners Club, not sure! The roadside assist. icon is good to have on all your cell phones especially the boss's phone.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    It sounds like you got a great Deal!!! You better take care of your wife's Baby or you and your Corvette will be outside in the Dog house!! Lol lol it sounds like your doing a Great Job!! Lol lol
    hello from bluejellybean

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Yeah mine finely has 7,500 miles on it and it's due to take it in for its Frist servicing . Even thou I took it in at 2,500 miles and got the oil changed.
    hello from bluejellybean

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    debburyl, I found out at the dealership that all Mirages come with synthetic oil which was a pleasant surprise.

Thanks for the compliment on the video's, this comes from five years at USC getting a Masters in Cinematography, Film and Television Production.