Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage ES (Garage entry)

1. General Information
    Mitsubishi
    Mirage ES
    Gray
    CVT

Comments: 11 / Views: 5147
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,781 Times in 2,100 Posts
    Hello Cwick and thanks for making a Garage entry. Looking forward to seeing all the changes you'll make to your Mirage, and the solution to your current problems.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Hi Eggman, and thank you. I apologize as I thought I had completed a garage entry before my post..... apparently I didn't hit save. Lol

This forum is a wealth of information and a true blessing!!! I so appreciate all the work you and others put into it!

Eggman is always around to argue with. His specialty is beating dead horse's

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

Eggman (04-09-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,781 Times in 2,100 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    I want to argue this point with you, but can't.

Oh I know - not always.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Eggman For This Useful Post:

Fummins (04-09-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,684 Times in 2,103 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    I like how you say what you (I) think!

Sadly, I am guilty of beating "dead horses", too!

They say - "Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery!"

In my opinion, this forum wouldn't be the same without Fummins, Eggman, & Dirk!

I could probably come up with a "The Magnificent Seven" forum cast, but I wouldn't want anyone left out to feel bad!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post

They say - "Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery!"
    I say AA is for quitters

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

Mark (04-09-2020)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Great photo with the mattresses on the roof of your Mirage. My Mirage is identical paint colour, so I can just see it myself so easy lol. Cheers!
    Last edited by dspace9; 04-10-2020 at 01:45 AM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanks! A lady needed them moved from her apartment to her garage, and of course her garage was way on the other side of the complex. I was by myself, and she wasn't physically able to help. My choices were to wait till I could get some help or drag them each with one of the corners on the pavement, ruining them. Then I looked at my car & thought hmmmmmm. Worked perfectly! Lol

Also, I'll just have to say, if this was a place people were beating live horses, I never would have stopped by! 🤣

Thank you guys for the hospitality! I don't do social media, and have never really posted anything online like this before, so I was a little reluctant. Everyone has made it a great experience!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cwick For This Useful Post:

dspace9 (04-10-2020),Eggman (04-10-2020)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cwick View Post
    Thanks! A lady needed them moved from her apartment to her garage, and of course her garage was way on the other side of the complex. I was by myself, and she wasn't physically able to help. My choices were to wait till I could get some help or drag them each with one of the corners on the pavement, ruining them. Then I looked at my car & thought hmmmmmm. Worked perfectly! Lol
    Nice! I have fit a lot into my Mirage with the 60/40 fold down rear seats. I almost broke my windshield putting lumber in my car. I think you get more in if you do it on an angle. Anyways happy motoring and might as well use your car right, not a museum piece lol.

Mirage Forum has its characters but they help out the owners of these funny cars. Mitsubishi is a bit of an offbeat brand and their dealer network doesn't get high scores from many, so this community more than makes up for that.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)