Thread: Blue Bunny :: 2015 Mitsubishi ES (Garage entry)

1. General Information
    Blue Bunny
    Mitsubishi
    ES
    Blue
    CVT

fully loaded and cute

•  
    Details

1.2L

•  

3.5% overdrive from taller tires, size 175/65R14. They're also wider, but it wasn't really my choice, as the car came with a brand new set of them.

•  
    Comments: 3 / Views: 2009
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,429 Times in 1,035 Posts
    "fully loaded and cute." I got a chuckle from that. And Blue Bunny is a good name. I also agree that the blue ones are the cutest little Mirage's out there. Mine is so cute, I call it the Blueberry.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.0 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    lol, Blueberry is an amazing name. Kinda want to adopt that. And I agree! Love the colors they offered for these cars, blue being my favorite probably. In this crazy used car market, I was lucky to find a mirage for a decent price and it happened to be blue.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 39.0 mpg (US) ... 16.6 km/L ... 6.0 L/100 km ... 46.8 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,429 Times in 1,035 Posts
    My salesperson was a female. She was better in her sales role than any dude I've ever dealt with. There was one older retirement (or beyond) sales guy who seemed to acknowledge that stealerships are there just to rob you and would give it to you how it really was though. Too bad I couldn't buy from him.

Anywho - My salesgal, she's the one that named it the blueberry. She texted me during the course of the sale and said something to the effect, "your car is all cleaned up and ready to go, it looks like a cute little blueberry." And that name stuck since then.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.0 mpg (Imp)