Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. I'm at 106k miles and I'm planning on changing...

I'm at 106k miles and I'm planning on changing the manual tranny oil. I took ownership of my Mirage at 75k and never changed it, i think I'm due.

I decided to try out this $14.97 Triax Gear Max MT...
  2. Replies
    Views

Almost confirmed, the Mirage MTF EP additive is...

Almost confirmed, the Mirage MTF EP additive is not sulfur/phosphorus. Opened my MTF fill-hole a while ago and the original fill is almost odorless and watery clear with yellow tinge. The...
  3. Replies
    Views

The new MTF for Mitsubishi Eco cars is not yet...

The new MTF for Mitsubishi Eco cars is not yet available in the Philippines. Important things to consider in selecting aftermarket MTF replacement are:

1. Our manual transmission is a sychronized...
  4. Replies
    Views

I appreciate the positive feedback, guys. :cool:...

I appreciate the positive feedback, guys. :cool:

I burned up a LOT of time comparing different combinations and I don't want anyone else to waste as much of their life as I did just to consider...
  5. Replies
    Views

Fuel Efficient 15-Inch Wheels and Tires

I'm running a 15-inch wheel/tire combination worth considering if you want to improve your Mirage’s appearance/handling without sacrificing fuel economy. I've driven 100,000+ miles on this setup and...
  6. Replies
    Views

made this months ago from a solid steel bar. I...

made this months ago from a solid steel bar. I just measured from end to end, pounded the ends flat and drilled.

checked it this afternoon to see if it's still straight and it is. was also a good...