Search:

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I checked, the entire state salts their roads....

I checked, the entire state salts their roads. I'll have to get this treatment done for the 1st time when we move there.
  2. Replies
    Views

Yeah on our trip to Missouri we had to go thru...

Yeah on our trip to Missouri we had to go thru the Appalachian mountains on I24 W. The G4 had zero issues merging, maintaing, passing, etc. These hack auto "journalists" saying the Mirage can't get...
  3. Missouri is known as "The Gateway to the West" as...

Missouri is known as "The Gateway to the West" as historically, it's where pioneers started their journey to get to California, Oregon, etc.
  4. Replies
    Views

You turn off the AC with it in Ds and you're...

You turn off the AC with it in Ds and you're really tearing ass thru the streets.
  5. I have a leather gimp suit too!

I have a leather gimp suit too!
  6. We're both excited, truly. When we 1st checked...

We're both excited, truly. When we 1st checked into the hotel, she started crying because the realization set in that this is really happening. Now she's crying because we're leaving to go back to...
  7. 25925 City Hall. I plan on running for...

City Hall. I plan on running for Secretary of Comedy in the up coming elections.

I did see a number of Mitsubishi Mirages and Outlander Sports, even though the closest Mitsubishi dealer...
  8. 25924 The last great flood was in 1927,...

The last great flood was in 1927, causing over a billion dollars worth of damage, in 1920s money too. The Army Corp of engineers, constructed a great barrier wall that's prevented the town...
  9. 25923 The Mississippi River was really low!

The Mississippi River was really low!
  10. 25922

11. 25921 This place was a prominent port and...

This place was a prominent port and military facility during the Civil War. Ulysses Grant set up his headquarters here early I'm the war, during 1861. There was one minor skirmish between...
  12. 25920 This town is like something out of a...

This town is like something out of a Stephen King novel! Great little part of the Mid-West!
  13. 25919 Greetings from Cape Girardeau, Missouri!...

Greetings from Cape Girardeau, Missouri! The wife and I just finished up a scouting trip to our new home town.
  14. But I "got right" with Thor last week? I...

But I "got right" with Thor last week? I sacrificed a goat and everything!
  15. So many can barely afford their car loans, but...

So many can barely afford their car loans, but they feel like they have to keep up with the Jonses, even if it pushes them into insurmountable debt.
  16. We wouldn't really be breaking our lease though....

We wouldn't really be breaking our lease though. We have a contractual clause stating with 60 days notice and 2 months rent paid in advance we could bounce out.
    We'll rent for a year or two in the...
  17. We're in fields that never lack for work,...

We're in fields that never lack for work, education and healthcare, plus Cape Girardeau county is roughly the same population as Marietta so it's no "one horse town." Perfect sized college town with...
  18. Getting the hell out of Atlanta and going west!

As the title said, I'm getting the hell out of Dodge aka Atlanta. I'm sick of the heat, the traffic, the ever rising cost of living. This isn't my city anymore. I liked it better when rent was cheap...
  19. Golden CVT fluid? OEM is bright orange or pale...

Golden CVT fluid? OEM is bright orange or pale green. I wouldn't be surprised if cheap knock off CVT fluid was poured at the tail end of those 100k miles or hell, even regular ATM fluid instead by...
  20. Mirage owner/ Pizza delivery man in Olympia WA shoots and kills supposed attacker!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theolympian.com/news/local/crime/article274698896.html

Say it ain't so, Cobra.......
  21. https://a.co/d/3tjw5t9 He's not going to have...

https://a.co/d/3tjw5t9

He's not going to have space without blocking his e-brake since he's got that OEM armrest. I'd recommend a back of the shotgun seat style organizer. Very easy to access for...
  22. DSpace! The prodigal son returns!

DSpace! The prodigal son returns!
  23. Replies
    Views

Your tires should cut right thru that...

Your tires should cut right thru that Scandanavian snow with ease!
  24. I recommend this Aamco. It's privately owned and...

I recommend this Aamco. It's privately owned and the shop owner really knew his business with JATCO CVTs. IIRC he said they have no issues putting in used CVTs to save their customers money and that...
  25. I think this is a guy I mocked on reddit for $hit...

I think this is a guy I mocked on reddit for $hit posting about Mirages awhile back, same lake story etc. He's got a hard on for the Mirage because his dad left his mom for man, who happened to drive...
Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 4