Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Here you go, hope that helps. The thick hard...

Here you go, hope that helps. The thick hard rubber pads are nice, they mount solidly to the car. My old Yakima rack had a softer rubber pad that broke down in the elements and left a residue on the...
  2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I like them, they seem very solidly built. The...

I like them, they seem very solidly built. The price wasn't bad (I ordered from mitsubishipartsnow.com) and when running them empty I only notice a slight decrease in MPG while on the interstate...
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Finally got around to installing the genuine...

Finally got around to installing the genuine Mitsubishi Motors roof rack and then loaded up the kayaks for a short trip to a local spot on the bay. Car handled pretty well even with a good cross wind...
  4. Replies
    Views

Congrats on the addition to the family and the...

Congrats on the addition to the family and the garage! If we had more than the three of us in my family then I'd probably have gotten a van as well (and likely the Sedona). Good thing is that Kia has...
  5. I'm a frequent reader of TTAC, and as soon as I...

I'm a frequent reader of TTAC, and as soon as I saw this post I was curious to see what comments would be posted by the readers. This time around was a lot tamer than previous similar posts, and your...
  6. Replies
    Views

I remember watching this video when I was doing...

I remember watching this video when I was doing research on the Mirage and trying to decide if I wanted to buy one. Thanks Johnny Mullet for making this, you definitely helped influence my decision...
  7. A couple weeks ago I stopped by the dealer I...

A couple weeks ago I stopped by the dealer I purchased my 2019 Mirage ES from to pick up some paperwork, and in talking to the sales rep that sold me the car he mentioned that I wasn't missing...
  8. Replies
    Views

Thanks! After reading a lot on the forum about...

Thanks! After reading a lot on the forum about wear on the rear tires and alignment issues I did ask the dealership to check things out before I purchased the car. They didn't express any concerns...
  9. Replies
    Views

Hello! New Mirage Owner

Hi everyone,
    First let me start out by saying that this forum and the informative and insightful posts from Mirage owners who enjoy owning their cars ultimately tipped my decision in favor of buying...